Entropia Wallpaper

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Made in Photoshop over several hours (as in it is an actual drawing, not just an edited screenshot), enjoy:

Click to enlarge.

Fullsize (and better quality) 1680x1050 here: http://entropianighthawk.deviantart.com/#/d4cxpzw

EDIT: Added a link to planetcalypso.com on the devart one.

Last edited:
cool pic! the drone looks way more dangerous than it actually is.

I think it looks a bit crippled... think I accidently made one leg a bit longer :laugh:

Very nice background image :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nighthawk again. <- bah!

cool pic! the drone looks way more dangerous than it actually is.
That's cause its coloured in a nice black color & has red eyes to make it unstoppably more powerful, black does the trick ;).

I think it looks a bit crippled... think I accidently made one leg a bit longer :laugh:
Don't even see it my friend :D.

Very nice background image :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nighthawk again. <- bah!
Meh, same here, need to spread some around before giving you more for today.

Very nice!
Yes very nice indeed!!!

What's funny is, if this was ingame that drone would of found me with it's x-ray vision :laugh: & killed me by firing through the wall with its powerful lasers at my unarmored feeble, fleshy framed body. :silly2:

What's funny is, if this was ingame that drone would of found me with it's x-ray vision :laugh: & killed me by firing through the wall with its powerful lasers at my unarmored feeble, fleshy framed body. :silly2:

Hmm Kim talked about new AI that would make tactics more useful... wonder if that includes field-of-vision and such? Would be cool :cool:

I guess robots have some kind of radar like we do tho, so wouldn't help much :laugh:

Back