Entropiawiki only half working

Society
DIRTY DINGO'S
Miss Jalia Berovil
It appears that parts of Entropiawiki can't be updated, and this has been going on for a few hours now.

It's not possible to:
  • Edit any existing loot entries (click Edit on loot table from mob page)
  • Update the VU for existing entries with a Frequency type of Event, Rare, Extremely Rare, or No longer drops, because the only way to do this is to edit the entry.
  • Add new loot entries (click "Add item" from loot table on mob page)
  • Modify/view any existing locations (click "View/Edit" from mob page).
Attempting to perform any of these actions results in the error page, almost immediately.

It is still possible to click "Last VU" against existing loot entries on the mob page, as long as the Frequency is Very Often, Often, Common or Uncommon.

It's as if the loot and location tables are located on another server that is not working.

It should be working properly now.

Well, I wouldn't say "properly". It's just barely working, like it was before. 3-20 seconds to load a page. And that's pretty sad considering Entropiawiki is the main source of information for a lot of people. It would be great if it can get some more love :)

It's working fine again for me now, after I could only access individual pages I already knew but none of the menu pages before. TY

It should be working properly now.

To be honet maybe the page do work, but the speed is 'not there'. You need to wait a long time just to load one page.
At this moment i started downloading the whole site!! When its done I can use it offline and at unlimited speed.

I see in the software that the speed on the page are vary low!! we are talking KiB/s ! ultra slow!
15min time the wiki page give out only 3MiB....

Back