ESI Drop Rate

SevvyS

Prowler
With many ESIs being used up over the next few days, do you think the "balancing manager" will increase their drop rate? Any hunters noticed more ESIs in loot?

strakkan

Prowler
Society
Relics
Per Strakkan Kollebolle
I have heard of massive drops from Osseocollum :D

Wolverine Queen

Stalker
Society
Supremacy Reign
Anna Wolverine Queen
I just looted 100 unL esis in 1 loot from fugabarba! :eek:

Thorn

Elite
That`s hard to say. But I do know a few people that have been stockpiling in anticiation of people chipping up and down to make a few extra PED. Maybe the numbers being saved will be enough to fill the need. Unless of course MA does`nt want the prices to skyrocket too much and increases the drops depending what effect it would have on the price of skills. I`m sure they want whatever skills that are chipped out to be chipped in to other avatars.

Gluepot

Elite
Society
Obsidian Order
Daina Gluepot Rendar
I don't think there's a person behind it saying "this is how many we have, so we need this many more" - I think it's automatic. If a ton of ESIs are being used, then yes, a ton more will drop.

ForrestPark

Prowler
Society
The Ministry
I don't see a problem.

As Thorn says, many people who have looted an ESI over the last six weeks have kept them in storage and waited until the prices went up.

The prices have now gone up again and last night we had almost 200 on auction.

Forrest :)

PS Also remember that the Balancing Manager only has half a job to do in relation to the drop rate of ESIs. This is because less people will sell skills when ESI prices are high, especially players on the "Shall I bother to sell my skills or not?" total skill value threshold.

waperboy

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
I looted more esi's this last month than in a whole year...

Nebu

I am not dutch!
Society
Groene Draeck
Adam Nebu Jackyll
Got my 4th ESI from Tantillions a couple days ago, nothing new there :silly2:

rhogenbe

Stalker
Society
Project -X-
Siobhan Siam Ameno
They will more likely decrease the drop rate of ESI to make it more costly to chip out thus locking more peds in game.

One can also wonder if the chipping out bug is really a 'bug' or more a feature.

Cheers
Siam

ForrestPark

Prowler
Society
The Ministry
They will more likely decrease the drop rate of ESI to make it more costly to chip out thus locking more peds in game.

One can also wonder if the chipping out bug is really a 'bug' or more a feature.

Cheers
Siam

Ooooh, that is both cynical and truthful :)

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Drop rate is just fine, quit thinking conspiracy all the time :) and chipping has been fixed now

Stryker

Elite
Society
Warants
James Jimmy Stryker
I noticed an increase in ESI (big and small) around October 4th.

It's possibly a coincidence, but more likely an increase.

SevvyS

Prowler
Drop rate is just fine, quit thinking conspiracy all the time :) and chipping has been fixed now

Who says anything about conspiracy?

Im just curious, as there are definatly more than usual being used up.. Intresting to see if they drop more often in loots to compensate.

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Who says anything about conspiracy?

Im just curious, as there are definatly more than usual being used up.. Intresting to see if they drop more often in loots to compensate.

was refering to that post:
"They will more likely decrease the drop rate of ESI to make it more costly to chip out thus locking more peds in game.

Cheers
Siam"

SevvyS

Prowler
was refering to that post:
"They will more likely decrease the drop rate of ESI to make it more costly to chip out thus locking more peds in game.

Cheers
Siam"

Ah yes.. i dont think they bugged the skill extraction delibratly.. It was fixed within 24hrs.. one of the fastest fixes we have seen yet?

It definaly works fine, i chipped out a hell of alot this morning !