ESI from Exaro

lemonhead

Mature
Society
Free Bird
wang lemonhead kobayashi
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I had a silent global, ESI chip, while exploring a little bit and testing out my rascal armor :laugh: this week has been the best so far. Hopefully my luck can hold up

congratulations ;)

Gratz.JPG

Gratz ...... ;)

hey

Gratzs... your just full of surprises :D

Grats.. btw thats not a silent.. :wise: a silent is when u get above 50ped of value "in tt" and not a global.

Rizzet said:
Grats.. btw thats not a silent.. :wise: a silent is when u get above 50ped of value "in tt" and not a global.

Err I thought if you got more than 50 ped in TT value you'd have a global??

Unlike looting an ESI that has a TT value of 0 PED but everyone knows they are worth nearer 100 PED so you've essentially globalled without the swirls (ie silent).

Maybe i'm wrong though, i'm sure someone will correct me :)

Whatever... Gratz to Lemonhead anyway :)

this is considered a silent global, but to be posted in the Hall Of Fame section of the forums, it must be tt value of 50 peds or more with the fireworks or chat screen posted, this post should be under acheivments or some other section instead...Gratz on your find!

gratz mate always nice to get an esi and the price for them at the min is high..
gratz again mate

Sry for the off topic:p but it was a few V.Us ago u could get a real silent... u could get above 50ped..and u didnt get a global(all pe sees it),, it was kind of an bugg.

Back