Estate Termianls in Minopolis !

McCormick

Deactivated Account
Society
La Faction Beta -LFB-
Houses are (still) empty...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br] :eek:

Up thos stiars are 5 and more Estate Terminals.

Some hosue has doors that can be opened. Looking fun, but mini ^^

Last edited:
I want one. :) With the size of them, they ought to be comparable in price to apartments.

Rain Man said:
I want one. :) With the size of them, they ought to be comparable in price to apartments.

But in apartments you don't bang your head on every ceiling.

id take a minos house anyday.. was around when they introduced the damn city :D

Very nice looking places, i too would not mind having one. Would be nice to be able to have a great hunting area right in the backyard..

what if these shacks have a huge basement?

I might even want one :)

errrmm... is anybody renting one? :-s coz i can't buy one atm

Yes I was looking at them earlier today- very small but quite nice looking.
But how do you actually buy anything from the estate broker guy? I dont remember seeing any of these in tha auction. (Maybe they are on page 2031...:))

Minopolis have its own charm , its the futuristic, independent and a little anarcy looking touch i like. The people i imagine who want to live in such town are groups who wanna save the whales , rescue the rainwoods - having a che guevara picture on their rooms and dont want to be like the establishment :tongue2:

Apart from Hadesheim its a wonderfull town that differs from the unified look you can find elsewhere.

But the Estates are REALLY small i wont mind if they become a cellar :)
Im also a bit sad you can not use the Chairs to sit down on the Minopolis bar.
Some of the Buildings there would become great society halls :)

I saw these a few weeks ago. There's two small houses right next to one another, and I checked the whole auction for them.

I found one first, and figured it would be excellent for a church. But the two next to one another are reserved for me and the nun *G* *whimpers* PWEASE? We'd be so happy being neighbours.

*Bump*

for another glorious idea of MindArk that soon enters the "Content of Oblivion" .

Todays fugly Minopolis is already close to 2 years old. Happy birthday... :'(

p.s.
The 1st one talking about "necro" gets a faaat +Rep

Just saying, biggest time gap between posts I have seen.
Nice necro.
And shame it'll be content of oblivion soon. :(

Back