Eu Banking System

Castronian

Mature
Banks...

Quoting Crux, an EU player...

If the building was named Neverdie Loan Shark instead of Neverdie Bank
No-one would step inside...

I visited the bank... its not a bank. The discription doesn't even come close...

It only offers the oppertunity to buy now and pay later and an increased level of insecurity where avatar's are concernd... No system is safe (A FACT)

This is a very bad incorperation into the EU... I think divised to entertain high rollers looking to fleece the little fish with MA's blessing to maintain a credable working relationships with large investors...
With every economic and finanial system, a peer system appears, and this will only go to enforce this fact. To me it stinks, to those who play now pay later, will like it... Those with alternate avatars will love it...

What you lot think..!!!

What you lot think..!!!

...i think there is a thread about each of the banks asking for comments already so why start another....:rolleyes:

If you have a specific question about the services they provide, why not ask the owners.. they are in a far better position to answer you, and you can also read other peoples thoughts about the bank situation in those threads :)

Yes, but this is feedback, completely different... :)

I wont touch the system, but am interested in the feedback...

My reaction....

Kind of funny when the same people who trash resellers are skilling butt kissing like there's no tomorrow when an EU celeb opens a bank only charging 100% annual interest. Or only .27% per day as the celeb likes to spin it.

I'm sure that costs associated with the virtual bank building are so high that the EU celeb needs to charge well over 3 times the default rate that New York or Tokyo physical banks charge.

If I need to raise some cash or am just dying to buy something at auction, I will do as I always have done....TT some animal muscle oil. I will definitely stay away from the banks.

I think the only real response is "if you don't like the banks don't use them". I will not be using them not because I don't like them but they have no options right now that I want to use.

I also agree as of right now calling them "banks" is a little strange. It is more like a pawn shop than a bank. At least until they add stuff that is like a real bank..

And I used to have respect for neverdie. I cant even use caps on his name now... Nice pawn shop though!

"To build up a reputation takes a lot of effort - to ruin it only takes one really bad decision..."

And to the insensitive to low level player ubers... "I fart in your general direction, you silly English kaniggets..." (and I used to admire them... Shame on me.)

Back