EU Bday Prank !!!

NoMan

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Zheng NoMan Su
This Pic explains it all. Thanks to Jack for taking this screenie.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Yes! Its mine and my sis's birthday. :yay:
I wanted to do something nice on this Bday. The idea of doing this old prank again hit me. I had done this very long ago, about 2.5 years ago or so. Its great fun !!! It was easier back then, I think. the mob reaches to me very quick now. Yea, talking about dragging the sweet Araneatrox to the TP. They are south from Hadeshiem Outpost TP, which has no turrets nearby, quite a long way south. I had asked some of my friends to help me with this, but none were online in the morning. So I had to do it all on my own. It was a real pain in the arse to get that critter all the way to the TP, but was fun as hell !!!

I have taken some screenies myself, but forgot to take from the start. Bad memory when u wake up.:laugh:
here they are...

The Araneatrox Spot is a little south from the white patches on the map, south from where I am located. Huge hills on the way, which made it even more difficult.

Had to go around the outpost, so as not risk it getting turreted.

Was trouble when the arse got stuck in the middle of rocks. That took a extra few deaths.

But atlast... I DID manage to get it to TP !!! And actually managed to TP to town nano seconds before it could hit and kill me. :laugh:

TP'd to town and started shouting crap, advertising in major towns. LOL
People didnt know what was in wait for them.:laugh:

I couldnt get a screenie of when there was lots of people there. i could only manage these. My TP chip was broken, so i had to run all the way everytime.:laugh:

It ended with YourMom turreting the mob later. lol.
Anywho, was a GREAT Morning to start with, hehe. LOADS of fun watching people die. Im sorry if I annoyed anyone though. :laugh:

This Pic explains it all. Thanks to Jack for taking this screenie.

Can imagine surprise of the people coming out of TP :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nice Present.

Mind you if I had seen the 100 PED stack to collect at Hadeshiem I would have been a bit wary of it myself.

Not the sort of thing that happens much in EU ppl leaving 100 PED on the ground to find.

Pity it was not 1 Apr would be better then lol.

Stood to one side as ppl die shouting April Fools

:laugh:

Hope you had a happy birthday !!
NoS said " There's something funny at Hades "
Stepped off the tp .. OoOooOOooOoOoooOoOoO ...

We tried (loki, NOS, and I) to revive kill the big bitch .. but that just wasn't happening.
Punish me if you will MA (Pleeeassee don't) .. but I'm selfish .. and if we couldn't kill it .. NOBODY COULD ! :laugh:

Happy birthday again, NoMan !!

Haha ! :laugh:

Yea, a stalker can be tough to revive kill. and lots of frustration. :D

ty YM. Had a great day yesterday. both in EU and off.:yay:

Back