EU Logo and Planet Calypso Logo stuff available

Very nice! Are those ornaments plastic or metal?

Here is the response directly from Cafe Press:

Our handmade ornaments are made of high quality porcelain.
We have an oval shaped that measures 2.3" x 3.25", and a round shape that measures 2 7/8 inches across. Both have a red ribbon included.

darri
;)

Mmm.. ribbons.. :D

Santa bumpers....

Anyone else ordered one of those t-shirts yet?

If yes, = Photo! :yay:

...which Tshirt do you mean, mate?

there have been some pics posted over the past number of months. :)

darri

You even have Hogglo Video Camcorders...what in the world....Id buy one if it had the shape of an hogglo :p (at a size of at least 11 inch and a price below 400 $) ;)

You even have Hogglo Video Camcorders...what in the world....Id buy one if it had the shape of an hogglo :p (at a size of at least 11 inch and a price below 400 $) ;)

...I will have to work on Custom form factors for Video cameras. :)

darri

Received ;) Only bad stuff are the "cordons" (what is use to resize the hood are too long (hide the logo, they are shorter on the website pic). Anyway I cutted them and that's ok ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Received ;) Only bad stuff are the "cordons" (what is use to resize the hood are too long (hide the logo, they are shorter on the website pic). Anyway I cutted them and that's ok ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

...yes, good stuff. :)

darri

...yes, good stuff. :)

darri

I'll probably order others later (sweat/tee shirts with other logos) and will propose to french forum to order by me to avoid shipping fee, I'll take you update here with pics I hope ;)

Some really cool stuff here will keep it in mind for when i get my fist ATH or decent Hof :wtg:

Woot this is my 100 post lol never thought id get close:eek:

Some really cool stuff here will keep it in mind for when i get my fist ATH or decent Hof :wtg:

Woot this is my 100 post lol never thought id get close:eek:

Thx Kane. There are so many more ideas for designs from my Calypsian artist, i need more hours in the day.... LOL

darri

Back