A loot contest!!!

some few aspect:

- tournament by team of 2 players
- no limites on armor / weapons / Fap
- 2 team face each other at each match
- match lenght : 30min (could be less)
- mob and place imposed

Organisation:

During the 30minutes, the 2 team go hunting the mob imposed by the rules and should loot as more as possible. The team who win more ped and pec (item doesn't count) win the match (3points) and the looser take only 1 points. The 2 or 3 first of each group participate to the final phase with direct elimination

-> something to win: at each match, 1/3 of the loot of each team are taken by a judge (one judge in each team). The winner of the match win back his own 1/3 of loot and win too the 1/3 of the looser!! When you loose a match you still keep 2/3 of your loots.... all is not loose!!

For all details, go to:
http://www.lootcontest.info

(read carrefully the page "Rules")

Registration from now till Monday 17 April in this thread. Give us:
- team name
- player 1 name
- player 2 name

Begining after the end of the registration period

Precision: After the end of registration, the "group phase" begin. You should meet all your group teams one time. The delay for playing all your group match will be given later... when the total team number will known!

We hope to see you in this contest!!
And sorry for my english

ok now we found how you earn peds... how about telling us please what WE can win?

<smiles>

Signed,

ariane

Edit... removed

ariane said:
ok now we found how you earn peds... how about telling us please what WE can win?

Well i think you don't understand :D

We don't win anything... except the price of the participation!!!
let me explain with an example:

Team A against Team B... they hunt during 30min and at the end of the match:
Team A loot -> 30ped then judge of team A have collected 10 ped and the 2 players still have their 10 ped each
Team B loot -> 24ped then judge of team B have collected 8 ped and 2 players still have their 8 ped each

winner: Team A -> receive a price for this match 18 ped (10 from judge A + 8 from judge B) + 3 points win for being qualified for the final phase
looser: Team B -> no price for this match + 1 points win for being qualified for the final phase

As you can see, all the ped looted during the match return to the players...
The total of ped looted during this match is 54 ped
38 goes to Team A
16 goes to Team B
When you loose the match, you only loose 33% of what you looted (given to the winner team)

I precise that we don't want to make money with this event but trying to provide a fun tournament for players!!! ;)

Back