EVENT: UL lvl7 amp as prize :O

its pretty clear its 1 Ul amp, to much moaning over nothing

Why? In current conditions they can give out lvl13 UL easily.

Gods prepared a nice "field" for idiots, where all MU is mostly sub-105%, then also tax over it, and mining returns.

As top of the prize, luckiest idiot will get a nice suicide tool.

Godspeed.

According to my understanding of Swenglish, it's just one LVL 7 UL.

please people.. Mine at the underground and support the deed holders!

That's it!

I am NEVER mining the UG anymore....

Anytime someone hits...the passive aggressive braggarts who are bad at math say "Ohhh ty for boosting my AUD incomes!!! :D" or "sweet, that will help the AUD's!"

OMG.

Like the .00000023 pec u just made was worth the effort it took you to fucking type that.

That's it!

Anytime someone hits...the passive aggressive braggarts who are bad at math say "Ohhh ty for boosting my AUD incomes!!! :D" or "sweet, that will help the AUD's!"

OMG.

Like the .00000023 pec u just made was worth the effort it took you to fucking type that.

Wrong side of the bed this morning? Or do you need a coffee boost?

Rgds

Ace

Nice event for LA/Foma, AUD, Moonria holders. If this go as crazy as I think it will be we can prepare to see some big hofs incoming. I just wonder what bankroll one need to drop nonstop level 13 amps for the whole event. :D

That's it!

OMG.

There was nothing smug or passive aggressive about my comment.

EDIT: it is typical MA wording, but i doubt they want to introduce a lot of unl7amps

Why? Recently it has been looking like MA do all they can to crush every tiny bit of markup that's left ingame. First the gun owners was !!!!!, then they did screw the fap owners, then every hunter around with the crapnell, hunters/crafters with explosive bp and the list goes on. Now maybe miners are going to get it with releasing a load of UL amps in the future so markup on ores and enmatters finally can be taken down to 101% where it should be.

There was nothing smug or passive aggressive about my comment.

Well, the smug part was directed at people that say the stuff I paraphrased in my post. Your statement wasn't.

However, agreeing with Spawns statement puts you tenuously close to the border of Smugville.

His statement is akin to a boss saying: "it is so nice of you to spend all these cumulative years away from your family so I can make more money!"

While it might be true, it is a rather dickheadish statement to make.

It simply doesn't need to be said all the time, because the only thing that will happen is people will want to STOP supporting people begging to be supported all the time.

It's too bad the webshop doesn't sell chill pills.

Eh you all are right, I need to relax...sorry...was a bad morning. :hammer:

Eh you all are right, I need to relax...sorry...was a bad morning. :hammer:

Noooooooo

Say you hit 10,000. 500 goes to AUD. 500 ped is 50,000 pec. Is 0.25 pec per deed. So when you do hit 40k, it makes a difference...

Interesting. AU turnover is sub 40k a day...

Well, the smug part was directed at people that say the stuff I paraphrased in my post. Your statement wasn't.

However, agreeing with Spawns statement puts you tenuously close to the border of Smugville.

His statement is akin to a boss saying: "it is so nice of you to spend all these cumulative years away from your family so I can make more money!"

While it might be true, it is a rather dickheadish statement to make.

It simply doesn't need to be said all the time, because the only thing that will happen is people will want to STOP supporting people begging to be supported all the time.

Hmm.

I'm not sure how begging can be smug. It rather seems all that "support deed holders" talk gets more and more similar to "support sweaters". :laugh:

Noooooooo

Say you hit 10,000. 500 goes to AUD. 500 ped is 50,000 pec. Is 0.25 pec per deed. So when you do hit 40k, it makes a difference...

Interesting. AU turnover is sub 40k a day...

.00000023 pec vs .25 ped....ehhhhh potatos, po-tah-tos.

Hmm.

I'm not sure how begging can be smug. It rather seems all that "support deed holders" talk gets more and more similar to "support sweaters". :laugh:

Well it is essentially the same. Small change , the proletarians, the scum of the universe, the lowlifes, the han solos trying to make a small buck, the many.

Or....the empire, the boss, the wealthy, the rich, the lando calrissians, the few

You could mine on foma and support the needs of the one or the few, or mine at the underground and support the needs of the many.
Kirk chose the few. But then again, he went boldly where no man had gone before.

ahh the events.......

Back