Events

Michyblueyes

Prowler
Aweb
After the succes of capture the mansion and the upcomeing world boxing campionship on 10th april what other events would be people like to see and what kind of fee / prizes would intrest people. Dosent nesacerly have to be combat events it could be anything ?

Entropia Jeopardy? :scratch:

Miss Entropia pagent:)

Dance contest, swimsuit, clothing, talent

vemon said:
Miss Entropia pagent:)

Dance contest, swimsuit, clothing, talent

Miss Calypso is held every year around christmas by Singular ;)

what about an art contest. ppl are given an hour to make something out of materials. Winner gets to keep all the materials used. In PvP1 one mabey and have some good noble Pk's to keep steelers away.

RexDameon said:
what about an art contest. ppl are given an hour to make something out of materials. Winner gets to keep all the materials used. In PvP1 one mabey and have some good noble Pk's to keep steelers away.

Oh wee I wanna join that :clap:

Oh if it was, it should be able to team up.. its alot of work.. say team with 2 or 3 people allowed. :)

RexDameon said:
I might wanna help with that :D
If I can afford the ammo hehe

I would do a treasure hunt with puzzle difficult enough to keep wondering it couple days at least.

I only need to save couple weeks food money for prize :broke:

Essi said:
I would do a treasure hunt with puzzle difficult enough to keep wondering it couple days at least.

I only need to save couple weeks food money for prize :broke:

Just make sure you dont put the prize down too early otherwise it'll be 2x couple of weeks of food money ;D

Aio said:
Just make sure you dont put the prize down too early otherwise it'll be 2x couple of weeks of food money ;D

Well I would do it so that first person to PM me exact enough coordinates gets the prize.

Of course clues would be so hard that its not all about running competition. More like solving puzzles to know certain places, running there get coordinates and then calculating right coordinate area of treasure from those coordinates and finally running there to get exact coords.

Essi said:
Well I would do it so that first person to PM me exact enough coordinates gets the prize.

Of course clues would be so hard that its not all about running competition. More like solving puzzles to know certain places, running there get coordinates and then calculating right coordinate area of treasure from those coordinates and finally running there to get exact coords.

Did this once it was realy tough took about an hour or so. You had to go and find certain ppl in certain places. getting clues from them to get to the next person and stuff. Problem was we did it for newbs and it got a little to hard i think. But for older players it might be a lot better. I think i've still got ideas in my head from the last time.

thanks for all your replies Iam considering putting on a new event at some time in the near future this feedback is most usefull

Speaking of events,when I cashed out my millions of dollars from PE last summer I sponsored a few hundred peds to next Find Wally contest and it hasnt been yet and I feel abit angry now.Stupid OgiMini... :mad:

RexDameon said:
Did this once it was realy tough took about an hour or so. You had to go and find certain ppl in certain places. getting clues from them to get to the next person and stuff. Problem was we did it for newbs and it got a little to hard i think. But for older players it might be a lot better. I think i've still got ideas in my head from the last time.

It should be for vets and last for couple days... maybe so hard that no one ever finds it and ppl start whining at forums that there is no treasure at all :laugh:

Back