ever dreamt of...

Waldi

Guardian
Society
NBK
Zan Waldi Dariel
...original, old STORM JEANS ? (NOT Storm KOLOR Jeans)

not customized, fresh and natural to create your own style!

showimage.php

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=131040&c=member&imageuser=10428
showimage.php

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=131041&c=member&imageuser=10428
those are realy rar and becoming rarer each day - some have waited weeks before a pair popped up in auction

if you don´t want to wait, while price rises, give me a reasonable offer (only this pair for sell)

Last edited:
don´t wait to long, someone might be faster than you

Probably not what you were looking for, but I can at least start the bidding with +500. ;)

don´t let the post drop for this fine piece of clothing

your offer is noticed, Hrafninn

everything below 500 ped would have been an insult

i got the bp about a year ago and lost 5k ped during the last year in the process of skilling tailoring to get the requirements for crafting - for me this jeans are priceless, but i´m a miner and not a tailor - i need the peds...

I got a pair of these 6 months ago for about 500 peds so tt+500 is about right

according to pe-auction, 9 have been traded via auction since 2006

latest for ~500 ped, so you are right, Outman (i knew that before)

but in my opinion, the storm kolor jeans have replaced the storm jeans and i doubt any more bp of storm jeans will drop (got mine a year ago)

the storm jeans will be a rar collectors item and should be worth more than the common storm kolor jeans

i´m at this point indeed looking for ~600 ped, but if i don´t get them sold here, i will put them on auction for 500 ped starting bid and Hrafninn gets his chance

in deed, there is no (C), because after the texture VU, colors and textures of a lot of items, including the old items without (C) have been taken away by MA

you can of course costomize the jeans, thats what i meant in the sentance you quoted

Back