Evil amp misstake :((

Some words in soc chan drove me to read your thread.
I spent few hours here rather than playing and I'm glad to see
many known friends supported OP as I'd have done.
Sorry for late, and happy your good Karma brought a cool prot on the right way.

Every time I read threads like this I remember I blatantly wrong few years ago in a trade with an uber, as he gave me peds to help him in MM and I showed unl weapon and a204 amp I wanted to use and agreed the trade.....
I had 10 secs panic, but with great generosity and fairness (and rightly laughing of me) he immediately gave me items back. Many mates are uber not only for stats... I'm always thankful, mate, you know who you are :ahh:

I play PE/EU since april 2003 and that's just to say everyone can mistake for tiredness or distraction even if really know the game, rules, risks, double checks, and scammers.
I hope the best for U and for Brent, thanks for the calm and wisdom U both have shown here.
This kind of community is the primary reason that binds me to PE/EU,

for the "other people"... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU5rvBtjsLY

Some words in soc chan drove me to read your thread.
I spent few hours here rather than playing and I'm glad to see
many known friends supported OP as I'd have done.
Sorry for late, and happy your good Karma brought a cool prot on the right way.

Every time I read threads like this I remember I blatantly wrong few years ago in a trade with an uber, as he gave me peds to help him in MM and I showed unl weapon and a204 amp I wanted to use and agreed the trade.....
I had 10 secs panic, but with great generosity and fairness (and rightly laughing of me) he immediately gave me items back. Many mates are uber not only for stats... I'm always thankful, mate, you know who you are :ahh:

I play PE/EU since april 2003 and that's just to say everyone can mistake for tiredness or distraction even if really know the game, rules, risks, double checks, and scammers.
I hope the best for U and for Brent, thanks for the calm and wisdom U both have shown here.
This kind of community is the primary reason that binds me to PE/EU,

for the "other people"... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU5rvBtjsLY

Thx m8 :) Glad u enyoyed the thread, nice storry to, it ended good.
I agree with u its a easy misstake sadly, i wish we could have the face to face trading back.
Indeed its a awesome comunity for sure :)
With a few exeptions.

Last edited:
Hi,

Been away a while, I hope all has been sorted now with this affair!

Cheers,
Viper

Hi,

Been away a while, I hope all has been sorted now with this affair!

Cheers,
Viper

Hi m8
Yea its all done and forgot now ;) I payed Wildman and moved on :)

Back