Eviscerator

Status
i use a combo of t-bird/ghoul/phantom+4c and don't receive hits above 45-50 for all gens (01-05). gen 05 miss @ level 35 evader, maybe 1/3? can happily tackle gen01/02/03 with p5. my advice regarding wargens/trooper: don't bother! Just avoid them the evisc's tend to spawn in groups (5 or 6 in the same spot) but you need to move around the outer edges continually in order to continue effective hunting.

A small suggestion:

Split the loot in the normal loot and the event loot section.

The NVidia Box is only a temporary loot for a special event.

Cheers
Siam

Eviscerator Gen 9

For a little more info on this robot:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

New Eviscerator in Zychion last night

Didn't notice anything different in loot

New Eviscerator in Zychion last night

Didn't notice anything different in loot

Yeah those things hit damn hard, was great fun hunting in team with you guys again.
Thanks.

I was sorely tempted to go back and kit up in Ghoul just for the Eviscerators, however I dont reckon it would have made much different for these suckers.
Loot certainly aint that flash on them.

When I hunted evisc I did miss relatively more then on other mobs. So i played around a bit and found out that misses significantly decrease if i don't aim at the body but bwetween the legs. Hope that helps other ppl who have the same experience.

When I hunted evisc I did miss relatively more then on other mobs. So i played around a bit and found out that misses significantly decrease if i don't aim at the body but bwetween the legs. Hope that helps other ppl who have the same experience.

I find the same with a lot of mobs - aiming low is better than aiming for the centre of the body. With Argos, etc, shoot 'em in the nads!

I'll try to give a some more info about this robot which i hunt a lot since .. well, about a year. I'm currently at work and can't check my inventory so can't be too sure about the tier stackables looted, and will write it down later tonight:

armor parts:
martial harness L
martial helmet L and SGA
martial shins L
martial footguards L (i only managed to loot those with gen 05-06)
thunderbird harness L
thunderbird helmet L

weapons:
HL6 L
Tesla sword (L)
Rainbow sword (L)
seems it also dropped an adj V1 SGA

Socket I component, II, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X
Rationalizer component
Interactive simplifier component
High definition GUI component
Super charger component
Adaptive fire rate component
Tier I, III, V, VI, VII, VIII component

Jaguar helmet L

No more eviscerators west of troy. Any ideas where they might be found now?

Oh, Golf Course Crater, yea thanks, found em.

Anyone seen any The Eviscerator since they are gone from Zychion?

500 Evi's - Hunting log

For those interested here the hunting log from my 500 iron mission Eviscerator.

It was a satisfying run :wtg:

Total TT spend: 2089
Total TT loot: 2249 (including the ESI MU)

notes: the first 6 runs where at the crater (lvl 1,2,3 and an occasional 4). The last 2 where south of Osere (just lvl 1). These lvl differences have not been corrected the average cost values.

If Kim or Charlie from Calypso team reads this could you please increase the spawn of low generation Eviscerator at the vulcano or give us another dense spawn, it is a pain trying to do mission in the current spawn.

If Kim or Charlie from Calypso team reads this could you please increase the spawn of low generation Eviscerator at the vulcano or give us another dense spawn, it is a pain trying to do mission in the current spawn.

Try reading the post above yours, dense spawn right there ;)

Oops, thought that was a mission finisher spawn added and removed, should ofc have checked it out before i wrote :)
Ty for the info :)

Hey! Anyone know about what items evis drop after the so called "loot improvment" VU? :)

Hey! Anyone know about what items evis drop after the so called "loot improvment" VU? :)

I killed around 1000 since the VU, to finish off the 5k mission. I didn't notice any new loots, just the normal supply of t-bird pieces and little amps.

They drop Emik Enigma L3 (L) Bicak Kex (L) and Corrosive attack nanochip X (L), from the old stuff the only items they drop is Rapper Snapper and Boom CCC and tbird ofc

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
Whoop Whoop.

Love these my new fav mob. Went out in Vigi 6a's thinking robots right - wrong died - vigi 6a offers no electric protection. After actually reading up realised the best protection from these is the OMG no MU (L) Thunderbird. So I went out in Ghost 5b which had some protection and second mob out global with a thunderbird harness, this is MA's way of getting you hooked. So now I can do gen 1 and gen 2 without fapping during shooting and lose about half my health each time. I prefer to araneatrox as there is less swarming. I will stay on these as a top end grinding mob until i loot some of the other thunderbird pieces

Whoop Whoop.

Love these my new fav mob. Went out in Vigi 6a's thinking robots right - wrong died - vigi 6a offers no electric protection. After actually reading up realised the best protection from these is the OMG no MU (L) Thunderbird. So I went out in Ghost 5b which had some protection and second mob out global with a thunderbird harness, this is MA's way of getting you hooked. So now I can do gen 1 and gen 2 without fapping during shooting and lose about half my health each time. I prefer to araneatrox as there is less swarming. I will stay on these as a top end grinding mob until i loot some of the other thunderbird pieces

I have 3k/10k left to do as of last night and I can't wait to be done, I'm so burnt out on them, but I really want that HG reward, and I have this OC problem with unfinished item counts :laugh:

As for armor, with 34 evade/172 hp, I can actually do gen1,2 naked, that is, as long as I'm not on the damage interval where they hit me every time, but I wouldn't suggest doing that because your armor savings will be eaten up by fap expense and it will slow you down A LOT, unless you have an uber fap then knock yourself out. I used to do it when I had my imp fap and it was great. Gen1 hits max reg hit around 40 naked, Crits are like 30 to 90. If I want to go real fast, I'll wear my Gemlin + 6B, that's the only UL armor I have and its not too bad, I don't to fap much after each one, sometimes not at all. I currently go naked because I have a friend leveling bioregen who follows me around keeping me in the pink, so that kind of works out, unless she gets focus fired, then she dies because she's a noob lol. If you had a full set of tbird it would be a cake walk, apparently its close to TT food so it might be worth getting a L set of tbird for the whole grind. I can do a couple hundred a night if I focus. Also, like other mobs, they often spawn on top of you, its common to get two or three or more on you very quickly, especially when others are on the radar.

I've been very lucky in the uber department, but I think that was payback for the last 7 years of depos and shitty loot, so I'm not expecting that to be a trend, for me anyway, but it is possible looking at the tracker, so go for it! Some nights I cover my expenses, some nights I can kill a couple hundred and not even see a single global or item and be in a deep hole, this has happened a lot more lately, its interesting that it corresponds to the events going on, but I see other people looting, I never expect to cover my expenses, I always expect I'll have to depo to do anything, so whatever. I see other people pop out there and global several times and I get none, or, I get some and they get none, or I get some, they get some. Some people seem to never get anything, others seem to get it all the time, I don't know why. I just keep grinding, every night no matter what.

For items loot, I've only seen two tbird harness and two tbird thighs in that time. A few peices of Jag L (I can't remember the pieces, didn't sell, ended up TTing it so I don't remember what it was), I got my first Emik Enigma L3 (L) last night off a gen2. I have had a number of those 16 ped attack chips, a couple Bicak Kex (L), a couple Katsuichi Glory Retro L, a couple of those interesting 1 ped Isis LC-35 RX Edition (L), a couple Isis Project Zero-Three (L), lots of Rapper Snapper L and Boom CCC L amps, they seem to be the most common drop.

A few years ago, they used to drop output amplifier components, martial armor L, and some other L weapons like HL6, LR32, etc. but I haven't seen of those older loots on them since I've been back, I think that stuff has been turned off.

Afaik, the only real interesting things to date off these low maturity while I was out there and didn't get was colonelbuckshot's UL item and just last night Black Caesar Hyperion looted an UL Emik Enigma L4, lucky sobs :laugh:

I don't know what drops off the higher maturities, including "The Eviscerator"! I've heard some say the MU is better on the higher maturities, but I don't personally know, the people that hunt the big ones don't tend to disclose that info to the proletariat, it must be good though since some top hunters kill them regularly.

Hope that info helps others, good luck out there! ;)

Last edited:
Status
Back