Suggestion: Expand the achievements

pechunter

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Lamia Majora Pechunter
I suggest maybe an achievement terminal where players can partake in the EU experience when they are low on funds without depositing. The achievements could be rewarded with titles or BoA items. For example an achievement where you visit every planet or collecting all existing teleporters and you would be rewarded a non tradable vehicle. Or tame 15 unique animals and get a pet. There is much room for improvements here.

This is very cool. Also a general mob kill counter would be nice, with milestones and some sort of rewards, at least something cosmetic.

I like the idea of trophys sorta. Having aparments seems so lame though. Maybe some other way to display them like entropia life profile or something.

yes, apartments are kind of lame... However, if they'd make it so if you put special items in the apartment in combinations, etc. you get a buff it may not be so lame... put the fishing pole in your apartment and access the fishing instance, etc. Put special trophy items in the apartment and get some sort of passive buff that's always on as long as item is in apartment, etc.

Regarding apartments - and shops - still wish they'd put the 'estate name' for each in the my items section of the website. As it is now all items in every estate on every planet you hold a deed to show up as being in 'estate'... makes it a pain to figure out which darn estate any one item is in, especially if you have multiple estates on different planets.

Back