Exploiters catch and release - hattrick version !

THeAxGm.gif

Funny that the same people that have no problem using exploits and cheats in Mayhem for Ks of dollars have an issue with the 50% health rule in PvP that has remain unchanged since forever... and call it an exploit. Morals dont really come in hand with a cheater anyway.

It is only natural for someone with less gear and skills and money to use all tools avaliable to them at their level to make it in PvP against campers that have all the top gear and no loot worth to fight for, only to defend against... So whats the point of the player defending their ground? What would you choose if u you had 300ped loot with you, mid lvl gear and you saw the UBER coming to you with 0 loot on him? Stand and fight or simply find a way to GTFO?? Even with balanced gear its a no brainer.

The game of PvP is as it is for now. Cat and mouse and if the mouse its a Jerry, Tom will have a hard time catching it. But not impossible it seems...

Some juicy videos coming in the next couple of days, lately exploiters are like cockroaches, they get locked 7 days and when they get unlocked, they do the same shit again, I just didn't have that much time to chase them down lately.

I hope that every time they repeat same shit, they get longer avatar lock, 7 days is nothing.

doesn't seem like it

why dont we create a society and just control pvp and have the monopoly on pyrite?
oh wait..
I don’t think these players are complaining about losing their control of PvP. If any competing soc gives them a run for their money using legitimate PvP tactics they would be the first to offer congratulations. It’s the exploits that is the problem.

why dont we create a society and just control pvp and have the monopoly on pyrite?
oh wait..
you do realize we're not all in the same society.... don't you?

What is mmorpg without pvp? It's sack of shit.

Over 90% of all MMORPGs populations are PvE players. That is what brings in the cash and players, it's PvE content. That is why New World which was originally a Hard Core Lootable PvP game was changed because there is no money in making that type of game. It only attracts a smaller niche crowd that eventually feeds on itself with toxicity ruining the game. There is mountains of evidence of this which is why lootable PvP has never worked in any game ever and never will. That is why MMO companies focus on PvE it's what the players want and why they buy and play MMO games.

With that said PvP in this game isn't very good nor does it make sense as pointed out because of it's RCE nature. So when people want to PvP they play other MMORPG games where it makes sense, just like I do. With that said if you enjoy PvP cool I won't judge nor frown on what you deem as fun, just realize where you stand and what is important to MA and the companies that make these games.

Last edited:
Over 90% of all MMORPGs populations are PvE players. That is what brings in the cash and players, it's PvE content. That is why New World which was originally a Hard Core Lootable PvP game was changed because there is no money in making that type of game. It only attracts a smaller niche crowd that eventually feeds on itself with toxicity ruining the game. There is mountains of evidence of this which is why lootable PvP has never worked in any game ever and never will. That is why MMO companies focus on PvE it's what the players want and why they buy and play games.

With that said PvP in this game isn't very good nor does it make sense as pointed out because of it's RCE nature. So when people want to PvP they play other MMORPG games where it makes sense, just like I do. With that said if you enjoy PvP cool I won't judge nor frown on what you deem as fun, just realize where you stand and what is important to MA and the companies that make these games.
pvp zones are literally 0.1% of total size of land in Entropia. You don't have to go there if you are not skilled enough or don't want to.

Also to add, you are in a wrong thread, you should make a new thread in suggestions part of the forum with your nonsense.

So if I want to mine risk-free in pvp lootable I can and MA wont care?

As was expected, the toxicity of PVP control and remap lead to a rise in pyrite prices and enhacner cost

Many players do not understand that some resources are involved in all the (L) weapons chain

garcen, narcanisum, alicenies, pyrite are "Hunter Fuel". a reduction of supply increase cost AND LOSSES
and command scarcity of other materials due to ppl asking more MU for huntdrops to recover part of the
increase cost.

a hunter sith a strip of Damage enhancer loose about 150 ped in breaks per hour.
that is reverted to the supplky chain....

only wuth pyrite at 110% and available in 10x the actual quantity we have a rebalancing
i dont care at all of PVP i am a PVE player since 1984 in about a dozen of games

the problem is not that someone like to STEAL the loot to an extracting miner (and make REAL MONEY
off that) yes again STEAL because an extracting player is not a PVP competing one, he is minding his
business and is ambushed and its of course profitable, because Monster loot under ammo, while
a player ALWAYS loots over ammo, we got at top game 600 hp, and they are taken off with 2 ped
and just 3 pull off a deposit or some shot shrapnels repay the kill...
that is a niche of person ? yes because 90% of ppl does not want to loose his money to players
because looses enough to the game.
in argus there is no PVP i mined there 3 hours meeting a dozen of green dors and no one shot a
single bullet..... because in NON Lootable PVP it is a LOSS OF PED.

then you can paint it in all the color of the rainbow but it is simple
i shot a player to get his pvp loot
if it is not lootable, let him drop probes, easy

i back the removal of ALL PVP from a real economy game of course,

but what i care much is to increase the suppkly of Pyrite and other important materials

this situation of imbalance only increase cost to kill (in the end of the supply chain) and
kill ped cards of hunters, that lead to rise in raw material prices and/or contrat playerbase growth.

This thread has nothing to do with pro/anti PvP and it’s arguments. This thread was exposing exploiters of the game. And no matter what side of the PVP fence you sit on, we can all agree that exploiters need to be exposed and be dealt with.

This thread has nothing to do with pro/anti PvP and it’s arguments. This thread was exposing exploiters of the game. And no matter what side of the PVP fence you sit on, we can all agree that exploiters need to be exposed and be dealt with.
True. But it’s a bit like space. They can’t put a lot of resources into fixing a issue that only regards few people. Most don’t care about neither space or Lootable and would want them to fix other bugs where people play first.

Last edited:
The problem is often disagreement over what constitutes an exploit at all, especially where pvp is involved. The discussion will always circle back to it, no matter what.

The only thing you achieved with this thread is to bring more exploiters to PVP.

As was expected, the toxicity of PVP control and remap lead to a rise in pyrite prices and enhacner cost
Not really dude. Main thing was manipulation since they were thinking "oh everybody will shoot in mayhem now they have a chance to get rares" and they were right. I got tons of msges even if i dont advertise enhancers selling.

Many players do not understand that some resources are involved in all the (L) weapons chain

garcen, narcanisum, alicenies, pyrite are "Hunter Fuel". a reduction of supply increase cost AND LOSSES
and command scarcity of other materials due to ppl asking more MU for huntdrops to recover part of the
increase cost.

a hunter sith a strip of Damage enhancer loose about 150 ped in breaks per hour.
that is reverted to the supplky chain....

only wuth pyrite at 110% and available in 10x the actual quantity we have a rebalancing
i dont care at all of PVP i am a PVE player since 1984 in about a dozen of games

the problem is not that someone like to STEAL the loot to an extracting miner (and make REAL MONEY
off that) yes again STEAL because an extracting player is not a PVP competing one, he is minding his
business and is ambushed and its of course profitable, because Monster loot under ammo, while
a player ALWAYS loots over ammo, we got at top game 600 hp, and they are taken off with 2 ped
and just 3 pull off a deposit or some shot shrapnels repay the kill...
that is a niche of person ? yes because 90% of ppl does not want to loose his money to players
because looses enough to the game.
in argus there is no PVP i mined there 3 hours meeting a dozen of green dors and no one shot a
single bullet..... because in NON Lootable PVP it is a LOSS OF PED.

then you can paint it in all the color of the rainbow but it is simple
i shot a player to get his pvp loot
if it is not lootable, let him drop probes, easy

i back the removal of ALL PVP from a real economy game of course,

but what i care much is to increase the suppkly of Pyrite and other important materials

this situation of imbalance only increase cost to kill (in the end of the supply chain) and
kill ped cards of hunters, that lead to rise in raw material prices and/or contrat playerbase growth.
I think my comment got deleted, but I will write it again: lootable pvp is literally 0.1% of all land in virtual universe. You don't have to go there and risk. Nobody is forcing you. You always had pyrite and other ores outside the lootable pvp, so you don't have to go to the lootable.

A bigger exploit, in my opinion, is after someone leaves the game for WARP in space... with that you don't even have a chance to take kill and you miss the whole PVP zone intended for PVP looting.

Everyone takes this re-login from the game for this purpose as a given, but it is not so, this is the biggest exploit in the game, which kills the space PVP in the game...

It will be good if MA to fix the game or remove all areas for PVP looting.

A bigger exploit, in my opinion, is after someone leaves the game for WARP in space... with that you don't even have a chance to take kill and you miss the whole PVP zone intended for PVP looting.

Everyone takes this re-login from the game for this purpose as a given, but it is not so, this is the biggest exploit in the game, which kills the space PVP in the game...

It will be good if MA to fix the game or remove all areas for PVP looting.
Easier to remove the lootable then if you don’t want to stab the PP in the back even more then they already do.

Lootable and space is also quite different. In space you force lootable upon players that don’t want it but they want to visit other planets. Lootable on planet side is a chosen and accepted risk of both parties.

Easier to remove the lootable then if you don’t want to stab the PP in the back even more then they already do.

Lootable and space is also quite different. In space you force lootable upon players that don’t want it but they want to visit other planets. Lootable on planet side is a chosen and accepted risk of both parties.
In space you don't lose toxic shot, also you can chose to not bring any lootables, so no loss there. It's all up to your personal decision how you want to play it out, risk or no risk.

In space you don't lose toxic shot, also you can chose to not bring any lootables, so no loss there. It's all up to your personal decision how you want to play it out, risk or no risk.
Nah the only working economy is on caly so if you want to sell stuff you are forced to bring loot back from your hunting trips. It sucks and they should keep lootable where you enter with a toxshot like planetsside lootable. That discussion is off topic here tho ^^

Not so. You just find an excuse. No game offers a feature to get out of the game to do what you want. In this case, there are auctions on every planet, no one makes you carry your goods to Calypso, and going out into space is your choice.

I very often change the planets and sell my goods in the one I hunt and in very rare cases of calypso by taking the risk in space ... I have never relogged in to protect my goods. That is why I do not find this a plausible excuse.

Mindark can increase Trade on any planet by starting checks on this type of exploit. But this will not happen, because those who carry large quantities in space are the most common exploiters and it is not logical Mindark will not impose a penalty on a player who spends 10k a day in any activity here.

And yet this kills the space intrigue they have built, the ball is only in their hands to fix it all this sh1ts.

Nah the only working economy is on caly so if you want to sell stuff you are forced to bring loot back from your hunting trips. It sucks and they should keep lootable where you enter with a toxshot like planetsside lootable. That discussion is off topic here tho ^^
Economy on other planets are working, you just need to be more patient, you can even sell your stuff for more markup then at caly.

This thread is going waaay off it's original idea.

This thread is going waaay off it's original idea.
Nea its not. I just wanted to know whats going on with muscle oil monopol in this game.. totaly outrageous....

P.S Merry xmas Sulje ;)

Back