explosive bps unbalanced and needs nerf

such a drama thread :) my 3 cents
Q: why introduction of these bp's is a good idea?
A: it allows to skill/gamble with tt input, same as other professions can, no discrimination. the turnover is huge, but then again so can be the losses (imagine a 70% return run of 100k turned over, easy with this click price). knowing that return is ~ 95%tt very long term, people are just converting lots of peds into crafting skills.

Q: why introduction of these bp's is a questionable implementation?
A: because of the amounts of metal residue dropped, it is easy to get 30-50% of a condition run back in residue. there is simply no such amount of residue users to consume it.

Q: how to fix it?
A: simple, do the same as was done with hunting (no discrimination) for these bp's - drop something like crafting shrapnel, which can be converted to nanocubes 101% non tradable

P.S.
in fact there are some other professions which could use such an approach like beauty, coloring and texturing - which are next to impossible to skill since it involves many actions instead of autoclicks.

Thank you. Continue clicking, please.

Also part "how to fix it" was funny as fuck.

"P.S." part is even more brilliant, and now I see where we going. It is remembering me muscle training tool, which you can see at TV - it trains your muscles with electro-discharges or something like that - yay, now you do not need to move!

Yes, when skills is about "numbers" and you don't give a fuck for what they needed and you will not apply them ever for COLORING, TEXTURING and fixing someones ugly fuckface - let's implement some autoshit for "skill" it, preferable with resources from TT.

Don't you want to buy special ammo from TT, TT it back to TT (sorry for this), get a fucking HOF because you just TT'ed shitloads of shit, loot special ammo which you can convert for some more special ammo and TT it back, meanwhile skilling? Ah yes, all with this through autotool use and doesn't need skills, guns, armors, faps, fuck knows what else?

Maybe introduce some fucking ava-tags, analogue of dog-tags, but ava-tags you can just buy from webshop and put over your head for a week: GRAND FUCKING ARCH HYPER AVOIDANCE GOD?

I am coloring texturing and providing beauty services. Funny how you know everything about these professions you never even tried. skilling them all is next to impossible. but ofc, you didn't do it but have a strong opinion :) common trait of 99% of the forums users unfortunately.

as for special ammo, I am last to be happy about what MA did to hunting, can read about my opinion about it here - it would be just fair if the same applied to all or none of the professions. you miners, can still get hofs in MU right (sorry for this as well)? and even sell it not destructing the whole market.

at the end of the day, the people who do this tt-in-tt-out hunting/crafting/mining/whatever are buying skills most often more expensively than just getting them in auction directly from MA. as long as they don't crash the economy by flooding it, what is wrong with that?

P.S. thanks I like my "Arch Master Evader" profstanding as well, as I am using it every day :)

Yes, when skills is about "numbers" and you don't give a fuck for what they needed and you will not apply them ever for COLORING, TEXTURING and fixing someones ugly fuckface - let's implement some autoshit for "skill" it, preferable with resources from TT.
TT it back to TT (sorry for this)
put over your head for a week: GRAND FUCKING ARCH HYPER AVOIDANCE GOD?

Thank you. Continue clicking, please.

Also part "how to fix it" was funny as fuck.

"P.S." part is even more brilliant, and now I see where we going. It is remembering me muscle training tool, which you can see at TV - it trains your muscles with electro-discharges or something like that - yay, now you do not need to move!

Don't you want to buy special ammo from TT, TT it back to TT (sorry for this), get a fucking HOF because you just TT'ed shitloads of shit, loot special ammo which you can convert for some more special ammo and TT it back, meanwhile skilling? Ah yes, all with this through autotool use and doesn't need skills, guns, armors, faps, fuck knows what else?

Maybe introduce some fucking ava-tags, analogue of dog-tags, but ava-tags you can just buy from webshop and put over your head for a week: GRAND FUCKING ARCH HYPER AVOIDANCE GOD?

Dude seriously.. you are releasing the tacotuesday in you. Calm down before you have a heartattack. So much rage.

you miners, can still get hofs in MU right (sorry for this as well)? and even sell it not destructing the whole market.

You seems know better mining than me, really.

Dude seriously.. you are releasing the tacotuesday in you. Calm down before you have a heartattack. So much rage.

It's not rage. It's pure excitement while waiting of next MAs brilliant ideas. Hunt done, craft done - mining remains. Something should be done here, since there is still markups above 100%.

get over it
these bps happened yes they changed things....

A lot of people like these changes gives them chances to use items they wouldn't use ....

It has also helped push the economy up even when MU is down...

the biggest issue is we need more crafters and this is a good way to introduce people to crafting...

I AM hopin in the near future there will be HIGH TT items being crafted which will absorb the Residue... and looks like Explosive bps been Calming down on the loot so maybe they become more rare now...

either way it happened... only thing we can do is move on.. and as a miner atm it is EXTREMELY tough to mine at the % markups out there... but that's the cause of OVER supply which means more are mining which has showen with the numerous 5 digits dropped in the past month...

Let balance occur first always a hype things are startin to balance... explosive at 102-3% decent % residue rise/fall between 102.5-4%

alll you need is some big things that are limited and Boom balance will occur

I do not understand how this affects you, you are also the shop owner and not a gambler and understand the mechanics. I think you are in profit as me, and maybe more.

Yes I have made a huge amount of ped in this game thanks to others but I also know that if people buying the equipment from me are not able to pull out somewhere close to even from mark up that I wont have many customers in the long term.

Yes I have made a huge amount of ped in this game thanks to others but I also know that if people buying the equipment from me are not able to pull out somewhere close to even from mark up that I wont have many customers in the long term.

I understand you, but it is aware of the same, I can not change anything. You too.
Also the noise, what was raised by this topic, will not change anything. I'm sure.

Me mortuo terra misceatur igni

EDIT: deleted..drunk writing better delete

Last edited:
I think voicing opinion is very important. A lot of things have been reverted in the past. It usually just takes a long time.

Well, we'll see, but the current situation suits me more. I've already written about reasons.

Well, we'll see, but the current situation suits me more. I've already written about reasons.

Good. Buy two-tree equus extra and start clicking EPBP, - show the MA right way.

Was not arguing that it did not suit the minority, but it still screws the majority

Also as shrapnel. But all was accepted by players, i don't see changes in hunting turnover, several (maybe hundred) players stop the hunt (including me) and move to another activities. I just am bringing you to the fact that we have to accept the new reality anyway.

Explosive projectile bps, if left in the game, should at least use shrapnel instead of nanocubes.

If markup is dead the game will be dead. Not hard to count :wise:

Good Sir:

When words are read in printed form, it is easy for people mistake passion or excitement for rage. But only a truly wise person will understand that typed words lack all the peripheral data required to make the assertion that someone is "raging" or on the verge of a heart-attack. It is, in fact, preposterously presumptive of you, to attribute physical manifestations to someones written words. It is just as likely that Drew was smiling and having a good old time as he wrote those words, as I have done in all of my ramblings on this forum, so please relieve yourself of any concern for our physical well-being...we will be fine.

Warm Regards,

Sunsout Tac...GAHHHH! MY CHEST! SOme call the AMBLANTCH! You hear that, Elizabeth? I'm coming to join ya, honey! Arrgghhh.....thump.

Good Sir:

When words are read in printed form, it is easy for people mistake passion or excitement for rage. But only a truly wise person will understand that typed words lack all the peripheral data required to make the assertion that someone is "raging" or on the verge of a heart-attack. It is, in fact, preposterously presumptive of you, to attribute physical manifestations to someones written words. It is just as likely that Drew was smiling and having a good old time as he wrote those words, as I have done in all of my ramblings on this forum, so please relieve yourself of any concern for our physical well-being...we will be fine.

Warm Regards,

Sunsout Tac...GAHHHH! MY CHEST! SOme call the AMBLANTCH! You hear that, Elizabeth? I'm coming to join ya, honey! Arrgghhh.....thump.

Can I haz yourself?

Like crafting and earning on MU. On full quantity. You have not heard about it?
Visit any of my Shops and you'll see what I sell. Shops are located on three planets. I sell in my Shops what I manufacture on 95-98% of all items located there.

PS sorry for unwanted advertising (its a part of answer) :cool:

Yeah.... BUT

You gather your resources to craft but as soon as you click it, that's gambling. There is no guarantee that you will not get a fail, or a NS. There is no guarantee whatsover your end products and leftover residues and mats are even going to equal 50% of what you spent. There is no guarantee that some prick won't tank the market for what you made ( Look at the Simple line of components, oils are high, product is low, some prick(s) tanked 'em). And there is no guarantee anyone will buy them.

Everything in this game is a gamble.

Also as shrapnel. But all was accepted by players, i don't see changes in hunting turnover, several (maybe hundred) players stop the hunt (including me) and move to another activities. I just am bringing you to the fact that we have to accept the new reality anyway.

I barely hunt anymore, I deposit way less since all TT loot all the time was introduced. I also craft a lot less as a result of not getting what I need in my loot. And the last mining fuckover job MA pulled turned me from a miner into a hunter/crafter.

But yeah, you're right. These changes haven't made anyone change what they do, how often they do and what they deposit. I am an extremely unique individual. Everyone but me enjoys getting bent over and screwed hard.

Yeah.... BUT

You gather your resources to craft but as soon as you click it, that's gambling. There is no guarantee that you will not get a fail, or a NS. There is no guarantee whatsover your end products and leftover residues and mats are even going to equal 50% of what you spent. There is no guarantee that some prick won't tank the market for what you made ( Look at the Simple line of components, oils are high, product is low, some prick(s) tanked 'em). And there is no guarantee anyone will buy them.

Everything in this game is a gamble.

You are not a crafter if say so. All probabilities are calculated and incorporated into the final MU
You are right only in the point about selling, but in the Shops I have as many time as I need

I wonder how long will this(what is left) economy last.

Residue have Shrapnel MU now(even lower with orders)
Lately most(probably 99%) nice/juicy/exciting hofs are...Explosives.
Hunting is as boring as never before.
People are jumping to mining - amps are f-ing cheap, yeah, but resource MU is ridiculous(also sales), no decent crafting/gambling.
As soon as some resource raise in value it is !!!!! immediately.
Game is f-ing full of "best %", "buying this/that" morons and it seems that enough players are glad to be fu-ed MUwise. And now we can add idiots who heard that now it is possible to break even with Lvl13 amps.

If there won't be condition crafting, who will craft what on quantity with those amazing cheap residue to burn all the resources in market?

Next stage - PCF will be flooded with threads "Damn MA, I just lost all my peds. What a scam! *Runs to click EP after posting".

Soooo...what next?!

It is clear this is a mod made by a a person who does not give a damn about the crafting culture in EU.

It is if they want us to fail.

It insults crafters low, medium , and big.

:popcorn: anyone? 50ped.

I remember the day this bp came out and I said it was game breaking. Yes residue is cheap and as a crafter, I like that but it breaks the other two professions. Now as I would like to get back to mining and hunting on my LAs, I can't be arsed because mu is hard to find.. my la3 has cave sap, energized, caldorite, khorum, wenrex, and gold and almost all of those have taken a piss lately. I hope this next vu restores some balance.

I really wish that I knew what pinthas +/- is because somehow I still don't believe it is positive.

In a way I start to think that this is a mechanism to boost the loot pools of the other 2 professions (albeit short sighted). I say this because I never believed the three loot pools were isolated. In the last few days, we've seen some 10k hunting hofs. I'm interested to see the next few weeks.

Last edited:
100 000 ped on my part.

No Idea of the big crafters.

Maybe 10 000 for the other guys.

We deserve respect for our investments.

Simple.

So do not make small when we want to make nice things.

Not explosives.

Back