F.O.M.A. Dome 3/13 Juicy June!! Free Amp Giveaways!!

danimal01

Elite
Society
AoE - Agents of Entropy
Daniel Danimal Diep
Welcome to the F.O.M.A. Dome 3/13 Juicy June!! FREE Amp Giveaways!!​

Hello fellow Entropians! Once again you have another amazing monthly event for domes 3 and 13!

The rules:
  • Each global you manage to claim while at Dome 3 AND Dome 13 you will receive 1 point regardless of size (so we keep the ubers from sweeping away the competition).
  • All globals must be screen captured with the location, date and time. Utilizing in game P, L and U keys. (Only exception is screen caputre software that adds this date stamp)
  • All globals/hofs MUST clearly be visible in the chat log. Falure to do so will count for 0 points. (It is okay to have two globals in one screen shot due to the double bomb feature this is now allowed)
  • Screen captures must be submitted here to count for your entry.
  • Edited screen captures will not be accepted (exception to this is blocking of PM messages, blocking of ped card/balance, inventory, mining finder and depth)
  • In the event of a tie the person in that tie place with the highest single loot will win for that place and so on until all three prizes are given away.
  • Should there be no winners the prize pool will be rolled over into next months event.
  • No screen shots will be accepted from participants whom have not formally entered the event before posting a screen shot of the global/hof in question.
  • You have a time limit of 24 hours from the time of the global to submit the screen shot but once the competition deadline is reached no more entries will be accepted.
  • Entries submitted in previous posts via editing may be subject to uncounted points. Please post all new entries into new replys to this post, otherwise you risk those entries not being counted.
  • Global/HoF submissions will not be recounted until the end of the competition should there be any sort of discrpencies. i.e. Editing old posts (see above)
  • When submitting screen shots please try to submit all screen shots in block format instead of list format as it makes the page scroll forever!
This event will begin at 00:00:00 on the 1st of June and will run until the 30th of June! (June 30th, 2012 23:59:00)

Prizes are as follows:
Here is how the prize system will work, initially the prizes are listed as 1000PEDs, 500PEDs, and 200PEDs. The current prize pool is listed as:
1st Place Prize - 1200 PEDs
2nd Place Prize - 700 PEDs
3rd Place Prize - 400 PEDs

With each NEW participant the prize pool increases by 50PEDs up to the maximum allowed prizes as listed below:
1st Place Prize - 1700 PEDs
2nd Place Prize - 900PEDs
3rd Place Prize - 500PEDs

So for example if 3 people entered the prize pool would be +150 to each category making it 1150-1st, 650-2nd, 350-3rd and so on until the maximum allowed prize pool is met for that category.

*Note: In order for the prize pool to increase each participant must have at least one global to show that they are considered "active".

Please ensure to upload the screen shots to this topic and let me know that you are entering this competition so that I may add you to the list of competitors :)

Free Mining Amp Giveaways!~~
Here is how the FREE mining amp giveaways will work:
For each subsequent global/hof you will receive one point. When these points accumulate to 100 points you will receive a Level 1 Mining Amp. Once you recieve an additional 100 points you receive a Level 2 Mining Amp and so on. Get the picture? ;) Points are consecutive and are for the lifetime of the monthly running events for Dome 3 and Dome 13. Still don't get how it works? That is okay an example is listed below for you!!

March 3rd, 2012
Avatar 1 achieves 100 points and receives a Level 1 Mining Amp. :yay:

March 31st, 2012
Avatar 1 achieves an additional 53 points and receives nothing... :( But wait, he has rollover points!! :yay:

April 3rd, 2012
Avatar 1 achieves 47 points, this added with the previous month's points equals 100 points so Avatar 1 receives Level 2 Mining Amp!! :yay:

*Note: There is no limit to the amount of FREE amps that one could win; however, you have to win them in consecutive order from Level 1 to Level 13. Once all FREE amp levels are won at that point you will roll over from the beginning again starting from the Level 1 amp.

Good luck to all and happy mining!

~Danimal

Last edited:
Scoreboard
1 -- Florin Rechinul Pocneata (28 pts)
Code:
52.479.56.164.55.54.52.51.58.54.53.200.59.56.50.62.56.51.194.439.200.168.52.51.417.58.2231.160.
2 -- Saiber Saib Kills (15 pts)
Code:
3 -- Jaxzy Jax Nigelman (14 pts)
Code:
4 -- Nicholai Nickstar Fraser (8 pts)
Code:
4 --
5 --
6 --
7 --
8 --
9 --
10 --

~Danimal

Last edited:
Participants

• Jaxzy Jax Nigelman
  • Saiber Saib Kills
  • Aranthir Athal Lander
  • Nicholai Nickstar Fraser
  • Name
  • Name
  • Name
  • Name
  • Name
  • Name

~Danimal

Last edited:
Participant's Total Running Points

• Jaxzy Jax Nigelman (107 pts) (Claimed Level 1/2/3/4)
  • Florin Rechinul Pocneata (89 pts) (Claimed Level 1/2)
  • Torene Tor Alaranth (87 pts)
  • Saiber Saib Kills (30 pts) (Claimed Level 1)
  • Siim SanSiim Ots (51 pts)
  • Nicholai Nickstar Fraser (8 pt)
  • Name
  • Name
  • Name
  • Name
~Danimal

Last edited:
Please count me in. I'm ready to catch next amps ;)

Updated! :yay:

~Danimal

i'm in..

Well, not much mining last month.., and Nigel & Rechinul kill me with very nice results.
But i try june also..:)

GL all and gz to May:s result for you others.
//Saib

Will try my best this month :p

Aranthir Athal Lander

Bump! :yay:

~Danimal

humm.. nobody wants to take 2nd and 3rd place prizes? ;)

~Danimal

~Danimal

~Danimal

at least one,lol

Register me.

~Danimal

~Danimal

Last edited: