Falxangius give dodge?

serialkillah

Alpha
Society
Gues Who
Was hunting those today and suprised that i gained dodge? :p
Is this bug or is even dmg type changed?

yup same here ! :)

last night noticed that falx really gives dodge !!!

:whisper:

seems it was fixed but now broken again....

afaik they have been giving dodge since 9.0 .. if it was a bug i suppose they would've fixed it by now..

Falx were changed to a dodge mob at the same time as:

Bristlehog
Cersumon
Oculus
Tantardion
Tezlapod
Thorifoid
Trilomite
TskTsk

Falx were changed to a dodge mob at the same time as:

Bristlehog
Cersumon
Oculus
Tantardion
Tezlapod
Thorifoid
Trilomite
TskTsk

Those mobs give anyway ranged dmg. This is normal to get dodge from them, but falx....

Those mobs give anyway ranged dmg. This is normal to get dodge from them, but falx....

Their long necks counts as a long range weapon maybe.... :eyecrazy:

As with daspletor, i would imagine it's because of the range of their attack ~30m), not because of the type of attack (melee vs ranger

Dasps are tricky buggers like that cos you think you're safe @40m :\
Fortunately they fall for decoys :D

As with daspletor, i would imagine it's because of the range of their attack ~30m), not because of the type of attack (melee vs ranger

Dasps are tricky buggers like that cos you think you're safe @40m :\
Fortunately they fall for decoys :D

What I think happened is all mobs with attack distance of greater than X were changed to dodge mobs, with no other thought given to it. :rolleyes:

Falx and Dasp should be evade mobs. I sent a support case in about this right after the VU that changed them.

S'ok though, I still have more dodge than evade. :cool:

Maybe MA made the formula even more complicated, cause about a week ago I was checking the auction and, too, gained a dodge skill or something similar.. and No, it wasn't a chip. :)

Yup, seems bugged, atleast it upped the amount of botskillers in falxarea... :rolleyes:

Maybe MA made the formula even more complicated, cause about a week ago I was checking the auction and, too, gained a dodge skill or something similar.. and No, it wasn't a chip. :)

Happens if you shot @something but did not kill it, when someone else finishes the job you can still get a skillbonus, even if its been a while.

Back