Fan Project – Entropia Board Game

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
I guess you know what board game is. I was thinking while the haters hate the rest of the community can make something useful. MA probably won’t mind if we use it’s IP for non commercial open source board game.

First in mind is Entropia Monopoly. You roll your dice and move. You can buy land areas and if someone is on your land must pay you tax. You can buy additional equipment for your land like teleporters and fertilizers and the tax other players must pay you will go up. There will be a batch of fortune cards. When you are on a fortune square you must draw one and it can be “Server lag – miss 1 turn” or “Teleporter chip – Get out from jail”.

We can make the board on 1 or 2 A4 papers. Print some fortune cards. The money will be PEDs so you can name 1 sheet of paper PED card and write your peds there. I guess for the dice we will have to use real from ebay.

More complex games can be made where you hunt atroxes with your dice, but will require more brain power.

Disclaimer: No deeds will be sold on global auction and the ROI will be negative.

Back