Fap-80

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
Picked one up today, what you guys think of this fap? Good step up from Fap 50??

Decent. I use it as my mid-level fap.

yes it is a good step up from the fap 50

I think it's not that great, it offers decent protection but decay is quite expensive for a fap of such level. I think it's a good fap to use as a back up for fap 50, since fap 80 heals 4 more hp.

the .3 second faster comes in handy
the extra 2 pec decay per use isnt that big of a deal when considering you are fighting with a weapon of 12 ammo burn, and full armor+plates
....it all depends on what you use it to hunt
in ghost+5a with determination and gamma+dante
i have found the 80 to be rather decent and has helped me survive where the slowness of a 50 has gotten me killed
i usually use my 2350 when time matters but the 80 is a good upgrade from the 50
its faster and heals 6 more than fap50
it is 4.15 hp/sec more than a 50

I like my 80, 40% faster then fap 50 so its a good upgrade :) but i still use my 50 for smaller mobs and 5 when there is no mobs.

Tor fap 80 is faster and do 6 more heal.

Go for it.;)

I got one for some time and never quit on him.;)

Worry about decay? well, when the hunt stop u can always use the fap5.:laugh:

For its price and its capabilities the fap-80 is an excellent fap.
Its the fastest most high healing fap for its price.
It is a nice step up from the fap-50 due to reload and the few extra healing points.
I found it to be a nice force multiplier for dealing with harder mobs
Any of the better faps are gonna cost you hundreds of ped more (like ek-2600) or thousands more (like fap-90/110).
I would recommend keeping the fap-50 though as it is a slower yet economical fap to use if you need to get healed up faster than the fap-5 will let you.
I have a fap-80 wich i use as my primary combat fap it has saved my arse many a time, there have been times where if used a fap-50 instead i woulda been killed.
I still use a fap-5 for when the coast is clear and im out of danger. The fap 50 when the coast is not so clear but not in immediate danger or when i just wanna get back out to kill another mob asap.

thanks for all the thoughts guys, glad i made the smart choice

using ghost + 2a , mk2 + a104 and fap 80 now as my main fap, it seems to be treating me really good..

the extra decay i can barely realize since i hunt mainly smaller longus and atrox etc, so im not really fapping that much, but i still got that fap 50 ;)

_hypnotyk

never used my fap-50 since I got the fap-80, the 50 seems more economic but you have to click it more often while the 80 gives pretty much full heals most of the time with less clicks

Back