Fap90 vs Et-2580

Ainu

Guardian
Society
Toxic Templar of Fallen Knights
Ainu 80sbaby Shakur
I want to buy myself a new fap but i can't choose between these 2. I'm level 12,5 paramedic and ready to chip in too if nessecary.

Fap90 = 40 heal, 27 per minute, 7 pec per heal, need 1000 ped chip-in to max it.

Et-2580 = 30 heal, 32 per minute, 5,5 pec per heal, need 500 ped chip-in to max it.

The markup on both faps is about the same.
Maybe i want to start some little fapping service too, seen some services with fap90 already, i'm not sure if ppl are interessted in 2580 too??

Which shall i choose? :scratch2:

Neither :D chip up to ur125 and use that ;)

But if u really want a UL fap, eco is the way to go. so use the fap90.

Yes i want an UL, chipping up to lvl 30 for the 125 is out of my league too. I want to keep it cheap as possible.

I checked the eco on both,

fap90= 18 heal/sec and 5,71 eco.
2580 = 16 heal/sec and 5,45 eco.

Is 0,26 more eco really worth the 500 ped extra to max fap90??

I think you would get more takers for Fap-90 fapping business imo.
GL

Yes i want an UL, chipping up to lvl 30 for the 125 is out of my league too. I want to keep it cheap as possible.

Chip to level 20 and enjoy the t20(L).

Saying you want to use a nice uneco UL fap is backwards and ignorant.

from an early L fap adopter (sold adj fap night before L fap UI)

"1000 ped chip-in" for your future L fap use is worth it... L faps when you upgrade its like christmas and each new fap level changes how you experience the game!!

Chip to level 20 and enjoy the t20(L).

Saying you want to use a nice uneco UL fap is backwards and ignorant.

in our soc, we hunt often in teams on mobs we wouldn't usually be able to take by ourselves... the T20(L) doesn't always quite cut it! :silly2:

Ainu, I'll give you a real nice deal on my fap90!...
And I'll use the peds to chip up to lvl 31 and I'll use ur125(L)'s! :beerchug:

tip

save your ped and use a ek 2600 good speed u skill fast and pretty good ecco tir it up to 2-3 and u have a good fap mine does 48.3 tir3 26/min allmost as a adj fap not same ecco but price vs adj say alot :) :lolup:

i use a tier 2.5 fap90 and it ROCKS

I tiered my FAP90 to tier 2 last weekend. The 44 heal is great.

But do have a look at the L FAPs see what markup they have and if that is more eco for you. Although skill gains seem to be related to the decay. Which is the reason i use my FAP90 atm more then the UR125 (L) i have maxed. I need to skill up to the UR175(L).

The questions you need to answer for yourself is:
- What do i want to do with it? In your case as a healer you want to be able to deliver a lot of healing power for a low price. If you can use a maxed UR125(L) you will have more customers then with a maxed FAP90.
- What am i willing to invest in it? Since it seems you wanna do it low budget i would suggest having a good look at the L FAP ladder and what heal against what cost it gives.

Cheers
Siam

You need a bit over 192K uses with FAP90 to save 500 ped decay @ 0,26 pec difference.
If my head is in the right place that would be roughly 13500 ped total decay or repairing your FAP90 115-116 times from the minimum TT.

2580 is cheaper so its a lower risk especially if you dont heal alot.
If you heal alot and/or want to speculate in the market you should go for FAP90. FAP90 used to cost around 2k ped before eomons dropped alot of them. My guess is that the prices are more likely to go up than further down, but time will tell I guess :)

If you're going on the info in entropedia about when the 2580 is maxed then you're in for a disappointment because it's wrong. As I discovered when I checked against my Paramedic level :(

As far as the eco goes, consider it like this: you'll chip in to be able to use it ONCE, you'll lose that small amount every single time you use the FAP.
Short term vs long term benefit - which one will work best for you?

I'd recommend going for a 2600 for "panichealing" and a T15 for eco-healing. I did that when I was at you level. Today I have a similar combo :D (tier2 2600 and an UR125)

Back