Selling: Fashionista Presents "THE UNDEAD SABRETOOTH"

cutieprincess

Mature
Society
Fashionistas
Cutie Triya Princess
DISCLAIMER : All Fashionista Masks will be unique and will not be reproduced even on request.

With great pride I would like to present to you Fashionista's First Make Up Mask :
" THE UNDEAD SABRETOOTH ".

undeadsabretooth.jpg

Specifications : Small Mask ( 99.9 ped TT)
Paint Used ~ 150 peds
Time to Paint ~ 7-8 hrs

SB : 500 peds
BO : 1000 peds

Rules : Once SB is received 1 week auction will be started. Sniper bids within last day will result in 24 hr increase in bidding duration.
Thank You for looking.

Cutie

PS : Fashionista Service Thread

Last edited:
wow that looks great! Great start!

Thanks soo much :)

Beautiful work, I'm blown away! Can we chat? I'd like to possibly commission a certain mask.

I am really happy that you liked the work. Please feel free to contact/add me in game or here with the details of your requirement.

Great work, very artistic :)

Thanks so much. Really appreciated.

Addendem :

DISCLAIMER : All Fashionista Masks will be unique and will not be reproduced even on request.

Reminds me of the Yuuzhan Vong from the Star Wars New Jedi Order series :silly2:

awesome mask mate!!!!

I gotta say this is one awesome mask for real. One can see that you've put a lot of effort into this, also the idea of creating unique masks is great, something to make people stand out, be recognized. I hope we will see many more of these mate. Good luck with your sales.

Reminds me of the Yuuzhan Vong from the Star Wars New Jedi Order series :silly2:

Would work well with "Star Wars" theme :)

awesome mask mate!!!!

Thank You.

I gotta say this is one awesome mask for real. One can see that you've put a lot of effort into this, also the idea of creating unique masks is great, something to make people stand out, be recognized. I hope we will see many more of these mate. Good luck with your sales.

Thanks a lot. The whole idea behind unique masks is to create avatar's with distinct look. As of now every other thing in EU including clothes and hair etc are non unique mostly. This should motivate people into looking different and "UNIQUE"

Upon creating this mask, I agree. I try to add a distinct look to all of them. :)

Thanks for all the wonderful comments!

Again, happy bidding! :yay:

Lets give this a bump..

Bump for a kickass mask :yay:

Bump for the "Demon Look"

Was just talking about this mask...Gotta bump it if ya talk about it

Tippin'

Was just talking about this mask...Gotta bump it if ya talk about it

Tippin'

Thx for the bump... and on that count lets bump it again as well :)

Back