Final Treasure Hunt

TanMan

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Red Scout Leader
Hey All,

I don't konw where to put this thread so if it needs to be moved then I understand.

I decided to leave a gift to the EU community as I depart. It's not huge but could make someone's day a bit better.

This gift is actually a "buried treasure" which is 452 PED....the last bit of PED that I decided not to withdraw.

Here are the hints I have decided to leave behind to those seeking a small gift.

This is the treasure, dropped at the base of a tree.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The tree has a flower placed in the middle of its trunk.

The tree is similar to many of the others surrounding it however, this one tree is in the middle of two other similar trees with no flower.

I will not disclose where it is, however, I will let you all know that it is located on one of the two continents now known (Eudoria and Amertha).

The exact coordinates are only known to me but I have also decided to leave behind one more clue. It may not be perfect but I tried my best at encoding the coordinates as another clue.

The coordinates in an alpha encoding I made up myself are:

MEMLI MSAA

(Basically I assigned letters to numbers and voila :) )

It may be vague but that is as much as I will ever disclose to anyone so everyone has a fair chance of finding this small treasure.

Thanks for being such a wonderful community and providing me with a lot of entertainment. Good Luck to all you treasure hunters out there.

Hopefully, one day, Rob's Hidden Treasure will be found or it will just become a legend that some brave soul may look for. Good luck to you all!!!

Regards,
Rob

Last edited:
Thank you so much, you made me very happy :) but to bad you want to leave :/

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH :eek: :eek: :eek: howd u find it so fast.... well u beat me to it lol gratz sry to here your leaving

Gratz...I was close to it ;)

that pyro said:
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH :eek: :eek: :eek: howd u find it so fast.... well u beat me to it lol gratz sry to here your leaving

M could only be 1 or 2 so i TPed way south of troy but there was no flower there so it could only be on one other place :)

nooooo

Noooooooo Tanman Please Stay.... We Love You!!!

Tanman....thats beautiful.... I promise your tradition will carry on and we will remember you for the great person you were in game even though we did not talk much. :(

I can't believe you beat me.. I was soo close. :mad:

WOW :eek:

Damn Kaya that was fast.....gratz to you!

I will have one more small treasure ot leave behind in a couple of days but it will only be about 50PED or so.....I will try to make it a bit more difficult to find I hope....i thought this was somewhat difficult but guess not :)

Anyway gratz and thanks everyone for the nice words :)

tanman...can u please atleast tell why you're leaving? and this time i contribute that 20 peds that was supposed to go to your fap-90 to the final treasure...

kaya said:
M could only be 1 or 2 so i TPed way south of troy but there was no flower there so it could only be on one other place :)

You have gained expirience in your logical skills.

Hotty,

I honestly don't want to make a leaving quitting post or anything else. I would prefer to leave EU as quietly as I came to it. No need to annoy people with a silly thread so all I want to do is thank the EF community and the group of friends I had and the last small treasure is just a token of my appreciation.

Rob

Back