Finder ASD 1000m reached ...

PkmX

Stalker
Society
Art of Mining
PkmX
Saw them on HOF list and found them at buzz's shop ...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Any Discussion ?;)

Saw a TK300 in auction the other day Buyout was 3500 ped!!!

Dread to think what the markup will be on these puppies...

Saw the old TK220 and it was bo 3700. So less for a better version is ok.
Nice that they finally bringing in uberfinders. Wonder what kind of ores they can find now??

*note to myself*
Start doubblechecking what skill u r chiping out.
were gonna chip out some mining but when sold I saw it was prospecting.. Sank 3 levels *lol*
*Stop note*

Saw a TK300 in auction the other day Buyout was 3500 ped!!!

Dread to think what the markup will be on these puppies...

agreed it will be incredible, however the average player wont have to worry about that since there are probably only a few people in game that have the minimum level to use them.

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

level 54

Guess those new planets will have some deep secrets :clap:

may i have to change from my good old 105 to some thing biger now.
Me wonder how inpossible high this finder will cost.:rolleyes:

since the last 2 VU's, the claims are realy not the best. So i think MA change the depth now a bit, for better using the hight end L gear. my 2 pec.

omg, fail by save post, sry

I guess we will see some binary or dunkle tower soon. ;)

The price is good actually, it doesn't take zanderium ingots to craft. Buzz sell Mt2000 at 809.84% (full TT is 242.5) and Mt3000 at 1010.38% (full TT is 275.25). The only problem is, only a few top miners can use such uber finders ...

Last edited:
MT2000= 800%
MT3000=1000%

Get IT while they are hot in buzzs' shop LVL1 Emerald Lakes Mall.

wonder when the orefinders like this will drop

wonder when the orefinders like this will drop

Saw one orefinder in new items list...

Would love to see the stats on that one

Saw one orefinder in new items list...

Would love to see the stats on that one

Unfortunately, that finder requires 3 zanderium ingots to craft ...

I just hope that the market for mining related skills will recover a little now as people try to reach levels to use these new tools

i hope ma doesnt start making zand easy to find or 'hof it' like ruga. that could really mess alot of people up. personally i have a tk220 and would be devastated if it were to go down below 1000 percent.

I see now that mining skills are actualy used to something else insted of just increasing HP and total skills of an avatar. Great job MA:yay:

After I saw ppl wine that mining skills are almost of no use to mining afther a certain level, now it's time to see threads in which ppl whine that the new finders have insane skill requirements.

:yay:I love the dynamics of EU!!:yay:

I wouldn't get too excited about what these finders may mean until we get detailed information about the depth, mineral type, size and frequency these finders can reach...

I'm not sure what has happened with mining in the latest few updates but its taken a real turn for the worse and I would not rule out the possibility that these finders were put in place to return mining to "normal" aka stealth re-balancing on MA's part... :rolleyes:

So who has ever found a claim at more than 1000 depth ?

Because with 1000 average some must come deep to balance out the more shallow ones.

Hmmm, interesting....

No uber ore finders like these??

This could help "balence" out the mining system. The way it is now all of us are basicly looking for the same "stuff" so to speak. With finders like these the uber miners will be able to hunt for deeper materials more acuratly, in turn letting the less skilled players find the ores/ens between 300-800 meters.

VRX 2000 orefinder BP has ben looted by auk ;).... just awesome ! and seems like there will be some new depths in the making maybe :D

sorry this is a little off topic, im a little behind the times, could someone point me in the direction of a good thread on the 'planets' issue?

-Ender

Sooo..
When did max searchable depth go deeper then 1000M?

I have hit 1000M several times with my tik500 un amped was super excited till I saw both claims were level II.
anywho ...sounds like miners just got another 15 yard penalty and the goal posts are again lost in the fog.

i got 1000 depth with 213L but i cant get any dunkhel for a loong time :(
Did anyone find dunkhel with 213L ?
--------------------------
sorry if it is a bit off topic

got it once with a 104 long time ago. Then again with a 212L. Then nothing for like 6 months and the recently I got a few pieces with the tik500 so they may have just put everything much deeper then it used to be.

Once the miners who can use these get these babies in their hands. I expect to see a fairly robust influx of rare ores.

But hey... EU is "dynamic" right? We might be seeing loads of Lyst towers too... who knows lol.

But imo.. 1km ASD = nice and rare finds

Back