Finding In game Items question

so there are items i am trying to Hunt down.

The wiki is no help, or not obvious. Example. Looking for a blue print for an item.

i go to the Wiki, it shows the me the blue print, i click it to see if it tells me where to find it, or where it can be gotten. and well it doesn't. same goes for certain mobs. IE SABUKUMA for the blue jump suit.

So i found a map that showed me sabukuma, i need to kill 300 for the next stage blue jump suit. so i found them based on the map. but it is not counting the kills, but they are sabukuma the quest did not specify which to kill, or a certain type. just says sabukuma. so after tracking them down, and shooing around ten and seeing that i am not getting kill credit. i just stopped...and scratched my head. anyone know where these are..or the right ones?

for the blue prints, i am looking for certain clothing blue prints, cause i think finding them, making them myself will be more cost effective than the insane price on cloths. i do want my character to look cool, but why not gain some skills and work towards doing it myself.
so i wiki the blueprints, but get no information, if its a drop, if it is found crafting something else, if it can be purchased at some hidden vendor or something. it just says yep here are the blue prints and what they look like...but as for where to find them...hard no. figure i would put my own outfit together starting with Tight Pants.

as for the skills, spending 1 hour and about 0.50 ped, in loss i gained many new skills doing some tree cutting. after buying the unit, cutting trees and gaining a ton of skills. reselling everything i made back just a bit over 4.50 ped. so the total cost was 5 ped for the cutter, and 1 hour of my time.

cause doing tree cutting affected many skills
ATHLETICS
DEXTERITY
LOOTER
GEOLOGY
many in mining
PERCEPTION
ZOOLOGY
BIOLOGY
GENETICS
probably missing a few, but that was several that is was hitting for 1 to 5 exp per pop. and i could get 5 to 15 exp points per tree. there was a ton of GREEN BLAST of skill levels popping off in that hour

anyways...so yeah is there a better place to find information on where to get these things, i tend to find its my biggest time sink...trying to just track things down and keep a note pad handy to write the info down.

As for blueprints, you need to buy most from other players. Other blueprints may drop while crafting clothing items but not likely to be rare ones. You can check on auction for blueprints or post here on PCF for what you are looking for. Be advised that good blueprints will be very expensive and do require higher skills to be able to craft them. It is cheaper in the short term to just buy the clothes you want from shops or auction. Check the malls or Medusa shops for ppl selling clothes.

Wiki is community updated, and drop information is often valuable. So on top of laziness and no requirement to keep it updated, there can be intentional reasons to not update the wiki and reveal to everyone what you know.

Trees are good, but you will get diminishing skill benefit the higher you level. I cut until I hit about 3000 analysis and then I deemed it not worth the cost for the looter level gain. Only use the TT tools, don’t “upgrade” to the PH-3 unless you want to use it on huge trees exclusively, trust me.

Wiki is community updated, and drop information is often valuable. So on top of laziness and no requirement to keep it updated, there can be intentional reasons to not update the wiki and reveal to everyone what you know.

Trees are good, but you will get diminishing skill benefit the higher you level. I cut until I hit about 3000 analysis and then I deemed it not worth the cost for the looter level gain. Only use the TT tools, don’t “upgrade” to the PH-3 unless you want to use it on huge trees exclusively, trust me.
yeah it has dimishing return but at .50 or half a ped for the skill gain, right now worth it. i figured it would hurt later. thanks for letting me know a good cut off point in the use of it. maybe it will give me more looter points over other things. doubtful but would be nice.

Back