Finding ya mates, not easy....

8EyeSi

Old
hi,

I have some friends on PE but finding thems not easy.... i only know highlighting one person to get a green swuare round em, that helps, any other tips.

Added them to friendslist? ;)

Get special clothing, easy to recognize you then. Or, you could join a society with your friends, or make a team. in society you will see them as purple dots on the radar, while in team they'll be yellow..

yup there in the friends list, clothing is good idea, if i can find anythng else other than a Orange jump suit lol

8EyeSi said:
yup there in the friends list, clothing is good idea, if i can find anythng else other than a Orange jump suit lol

Hehe :) You can either visit a npc-tailorer for TT-clothing in plain colors (youll find these in jason and hadesheim) or you could buy some tailored pieces either from auction or from a tailorer (player, not npc). youll prolly get the cheapest ones from a auctioneer or if you find a tailorer skilling on low level blueprints (not costy clothing).

Skam said:
Hehe :) You can either visit a npc-tailorer for TT-clothing in plain colors (youll find these in jason and hadesheim) or you could buy some tailored pieces either from auction or from a tailorer (player, not npc). youll prolly get the cheapest ones from a auctioneer or if you find a tailorer skilling on low level blueprints (not costy clothing).

And if you are fashion conscious, Skambibo here can help you figure out your style. Her fashion advice and style is the most sought after on Calypso!

im just fed up looking like a Quickfit fitter, what sorta price to clothes start out at, bearing in mind, us low life live on sweat

Si

Maconu said:
And if you are fashion conscious, Skambibo here can help you figure out your style. Her fashion advice and style is the most sought after on Calypso!

shhhhh, Ill just make him spend thousands of peds he didnt really want to spend :silly:

8EyeSi said:
im just fed up looking like a Quickfit fitter, what sorta price to clothes start out at, bearing in mind, us low life live on sweat

well if you only earn peds on sweat then you might not get so lucky in finding clothing :dunno: but if you find a tailorer and ask if he/she is selling anything very cheap so you wont look like a prison-escapee, maybe youll melt their hearts and get a cheap pair of pants!

thousands......chance would be a fine thing.... what would 50pec get me?

ah HA.... so it gets me something!!!!! :eek:

Maybe even a color cordinated bandana.....?

At least he's optimistic :D

It wouldnt get you much, and you cant count on chairity in this game since its real money and all! =/

i know....but im finding it weirdly interesting and slightly addictive.
It is hard for new people, and i bet many give up at the start due to just not knowing what to do.

Ive made it to The Citadel so far, oh and i found some pararna fish!!! they didnt want sweating though.

Si

8EyeSi said:
i know....but im finding it weirdly interesting and slightly addictive.
It is hard for new people, and i bet many give up at the start due to just not knowing what to do.

Ive made it to The Citadel so far, oh and i found some pararna fish!!! they didnt want sweating though.

Si

Hehehe welcome to our world ;) Addicting indeed!
Doesnt sound like you have a mentor? :confused: You should try to get one :) They'll teach you what to do!

Well keep at it, perhaps if you are really lucky you can get Skam to become your Mentor ;) . You definitely have the benefit of many experienced players willing to help you out.

unfortunately i had the misfortune to accept the first guy who offered to mentor.....hes not really around much. and i gather ya stuck wiv em. So theres three of us learning together, via forums and in game chat.

Ahh I understand, I hate when people does that :( *sigh*
Say what town are you in?

8EyeSi said:
unfortunately i had the misfortune to accept the first guy who offered to mentor.....hes not really around much. and i gather ya stuck wiv em. So theres three of us learning together, via forums and in game chat.

Can't you kick a mentor if you aren't skilled before a certain amount of time ... ? Atleast i could :silly2:

Skam said:
Ahh I understand, I hate when people does that :( *sigh*
Say what town are you in?

Town? as in, in PE, im at the citadel near camp pheonix, found some good hunting ground, with some help

I think you have to kick within 24 hours.

8EyeSi said:
Town? as in, in PE, im at the citadel near camp pheonix, found some good hunting ground, with some help

good to hear you get help! :) (town = place with Teleporter)

and its true what eonette says, you can kick your mentor if your not skilled enough yet. Try it :)

Skam said:
good to hear you get help! :) (town = place with Teleporter)

and its true what eonette says, you can kick your mentor if your not skilled enough yet. Try it :)

Yup hanging around, Zychion Citadel, (when i have free time)

Si

yea lol, damn those atrox, sniff you out at 50 paces. Any idea whats the weakest animal to kill wiv ma ikkle pistol, and what return id get for it?

8EyeSi said:
yea lol, damn those atrox, sniff you out at 50 paces. Any idea whats the weakest animal to kill wiv ma ikkle pistol, and what return id get for it?

Well easiest animal ( there called "mobs" ) would be daikaba or snablesnots ... It depends on your luck what money ( PED/Project Entropia Dollars /// Loot ) you would get back from the mobs .. anyway you will gain some skills when hunting !! :)

Good Luck and hope to see ya on the HoF ( Hall Of Fame ) bord

/Eonette :dunce:

Edit .. People usually are more understood and respected if they type "normally" .. wiv = with , ma = my etc .. :D Im sure you know this and im sure one minute more or less typing wont hurt you ( ya :silly2: )

Back