First Animal to hunt

Lyper

Provider
I am hunting for 2 days and... I think de Daikiba is good to start hunt with (I kill them in 6 shot) What u think about it? :confused:

i fink u shud start 2 us3 pr0pa english, den hunt de snable to 1.6k rifle den argo mob for long time

SilverAngel said:
i fink u shud start 2 us3 pr0pa english, den hunt de snable to 1.6k rifle den argo mob for long time

Would you rather he post his message in his native language so that most of us can't read it at all?

On to the question...

Yes, daikibas will be a good place for you to start. Also snabbles and exos are good beginner MOBs.

Amante said:
On to the question...

Yes, daikibas will be a good place for you to start. Also snabbles and exos are good beginner MOBs.

Thats the 3 beginner mobs I would tell you to hunt aswell. :)

Gl with it and may you hof-alot.

:cool:

What kind of weapon are you using? Small daikibas are fun, and I always enjoyed snables (though watch out if you haven't any armor with that snot!)
I think exarosaur youngs might be a good choice too, depending on your weapon.

I Use an Solomate Apalo with a Omegatron a101(want to buy an 103 to 104)

SilverAngel said:
i fink u shud start 2 us3 pr0pa english

Lyper, dont worry about SilverAngel, I got what you meant perfectly, welcome to EF, a place filled with people from all over the world, for many of whom English is their second or third language :)

With your Opalo as a beginner the exo's and the daikiba are a great first mob. Snables are good as well, but as mentioned by Svetlana, you may want to have some Goblin armour to cope with the snot. Do you have any armour at the moment?

I just looted Pixie Harness and i already have a goblin face mask...(i just bought an 103 and 400 bullet) my last 200 bullet hunting get me --6 peds:)

don't forget sabakumas...they are fun...and drop nice nooby pistols a lot. I would not recommend the ones near Corinth though, as the Trox there use them to keep their feet warm....they don't like it when you shoot them.

They can be found other places though....out in the desert area, mid-continent. The longus there are not tooo aggressive.

Young Berrys are also a good mob to go to after a while....then maybe young corns, after you have some good armor.

Also, don't forget the staples... chirpys and fugas ...they taste good fried.

Also, the flies can be a real pain, but they are doable...like diripis, and ignis, ...don't go near the poopugis though.

I think I saw about a 200 ped global on an igni today.

Lyper,

If you’re hunting with the Opalo/103 amp combination, I’d like to suggest my favorite spot. Go east from Port Atlantis until you run into the combibos/exarosaurs. Stay and kill until you’ve ran through your ammo. (I’d suggest hunting w/ a larger amount of ammo – 100PED or more; also helps to have an extra 103amp handy, as you run out of durability on the amp at around 5500 ammo through the Opalo w/ the 103). I’ve done 3, 100 ped runs in this area, and have only been unprofitable one of those times, and even then I only lost around 10PED. Sweating those mobs can also make the hunt less costly or more profitable. I’ve gotten some nice loots from them too, including a 68 ped global. Once you’ve skilled to about 1.5k rifle, then consider hunting the corns that are NE of Ft. Argus, and if you have good armor and FAP (Rascal armor, FAP-50 for combat, FAP-5 for non-combat), then try your hand at the Argonauts that are in the mountainous region northwest of Twin Peaks.

Good luck friend, and Happy Hoffing.

Urg 100 PED :eek: :eek: I have about 15 ped right now!!! lol i try to be economic

Lyper said:
Urg 100 PED :eek: :eek: I have about 15 ped right now!!! lol i try to be economic

I know that you're trying to be economic. But, it seems the more ped you spend while hunting, the better the bad-loots and great-loots average out to be decent loots. Then again, you did make 6 PEDS on 200 bullets, so you're not doing too bad. But one bad run can sink you.

I really wish this game system had a good way to get in touch with you. I have some pixie/goblin parts i could give you to help you a bit. Yet, i don't know when i'm in game, else i'd tell you to meet me somewhere at sometime.

Did you deposit to get the items you have now, or did you sweat it out? If you deposited, i'd say to put in another $10 - $20 so that you can have the additional ammo and some PEDs for repairs. IF you sweated, and aren't beyond your cap, i'd suggest you either sweat before killing a mob, or just sweat a few thousand more bottles out.

Another great spot where I skilled heavily with an Opalo+103 amp & Goblin is south and east of Jason Center. Full of young & old Daikibas, Snablesnots and Exas, spiced up with an occasional Combibo. They're just the right density and you should be just fine there. They don't loot anything fabulous BUT they tend to loot constantly small stuff and some pecs, and you won't spend a lot on skilling. I went on profit once I reached ~1k in laser & ~800 in rifle - that's easily achievable with an opalo and probably the most economic way to skill up.
Good luck there!

P.S. skill up your aim on Chirpies and other birdies, they're hard to shoot at the beginning but doable if you aim in 1st mode with the cursor toggled, and they tend to drop nice loots compared to snablesnots for example.

Back