First Longblade

Lyper

Provider
Humm... I Want to use longblade because... theyre more fun :rolleyes: but i dont which i should use in first... i think the one of TT is the right beginner one :confused:

i also want to know this. the tt is very un-eco. but you get a skill bonus (right?). so is it worth sticking to the tt for the extra skillgain? then move on to 1x0 when you max it out?

What Melee weapon is the better one?(Econo and dmg... etc... fell free to say comment!)

I would say the TT longblade, it's boring as hell to skill with, but it will be quicker than anything else, once you have maxed it out move onto something else, maybe an axe or something, the skill bonus is worth it IMO

go for the tt LB ... the only thing i don't like about it is the very slow reload
then if you feel you want more dmg and faster reload i guess axe 2x or even better if you can find the ( L ) swords at a good price ...

Hummm... I Think i should use axe yeah?? 1x0 Is economic?? Because i dont wanna skill longblade and switch to Axe...(i already got some melee skill) should i start with 1x0 already?

TT longblade until u get a learning bonus, then 1x0 / 2x0 (more eco now than 1x0), then Katsuichi series of swords, Honor, Valor, Determination :kos:

Well Lyper, ask yourself this question, are you trying to get cheap damage for your PED, or cheap skills for your PED.
if cheap damage then got for a more economical weapons
if cheap skills go the ones with the learning bonus

The way I see it, if it's my primary skill that I hunt with I will go for skills gains to start off with. if it's just a skill/weapon that I don't use that often then I will uses what ever weapon I can afford or cheap damage one.

Nearing 4k in lb, and having great results with the tt lb hunting mobs like daikiba dominant, small dinos and small argos.

Using a valor in case things get outta hand (in case of multi attack or big other mobs) but using the tt lb as primary weapon for skilling/pedgaining

I'd say TT longblade, when thats maxed out - Katsuichi Honor... Reason is I think axes are dull and slow :)

Teranoz said:
Nearing 4k in lb, and having great results with the tt lb hunting mobs like daikiba dominant, small dinos and small argos.

ah interesting, i should test this out then, never tried TT longblade myself, nearing 6.4k in LB now, but if u get fine results still, i will give it a shot. ty :)

ps. i doubt i will get any skillgains, but we will see...

Nea said:

U will, but won't move may % on your current skill level ;)

Tom thebuzz Chr said:
U will, but won't move may % on your current skill level ;)

oh crap, well yup that was what i was thinkin ;)
i will give it a shot though... :kos:

Nea said:

You might get more skill/ped (incl loot) than with your primary lb, only it might take a bit longer.
If you want to do some experiments, why not try the tt sb as well (I do not recommend the tt fist unless you want pf skills)

I'll be going after the (L) items from now on I think. Being at ~7.7-7.8k longblade seems efficiant

Back