FYI: Phishing AI

PreyNaika

Stalker
Isa Naika Prey
Dont reply to that kind of stuff, its a fishing bot, few days ago i did post into "buying" that i am looking for mining sgrongboxes.
index.php

Take care all :)

Last edited:
Was the first time i saw that in Action, thought i let all know because that thing diggs deep

what do you mean by digs deep? Do you mean even looks at very old posts?

what do you mean by digs deep? Do you mean even looks at very old posts?
I mean that it is able to Filter Informations and write a individual Mail with that, usualy phishing Mails got a simple copy and pase Text. This one writes his own Mails more like a evil Chat bot

Is it worthwhile replying to it on this forum? see if we an trick it ?

Funny thing is I put up a buying ad for f est and got the very same thing today. To contact the mentioned name via email. who I checked and their last post was a selling out one in 2019. I replied saying chances are they will not have it. I got a reply back saying to at least email them.

Yeh right

Regards
Tees

Did anyone try sending an email to it using a throwaway email to see what the next stage is?

I hope everyone is aware that the -only- purpose of this is to get you to reply to that email address, so they get your address in return. It doesn't matter at all what you write, positive or negative or informative, likely nobody even reads it.

and i came here looking for a new fishing update
I think the correct term is phising :D

Dont reply to that kind of stuff, its a fishing bot, few days ago i did post into "buying" that i am looking for mining sgrongboxes.

Take care all :)
index.php
Others have mentioned it, but you might want to change the title to Phishing. I keep seeing this topic and think it's something about fishing on NI.

Bot more intelligent than a lot of people.

You can edit thread title too for your own threads.
This is true for most sections of the forum. I'm sure some areas it doesn't give you the option to change title because I had one thread where I couldn't change the title as there was no option. I remember it was this thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...o-upload-and-use-images-on-this-forum.298852/

I double checked now and I don't have an option to change its title. Note that thread is in the same area as this thread so my conclusion is when PreyNaika says he doesn't have an option to change the title he's right he doesn't for this particular thread.

Back