Fix better AI MA(improve gameplay that is the most important)

Do you want MA to improve the AI?

• Total voters

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
My suggestion is to improve the AI.. I have no idea how, but I know it can be done.
This might explain why so big lagg on the servers. When there are big events.

The AI are stuck.. they can see us from above.. and trying to reach us to attack us. But they cant. So this would definatly improve the lagging issues on MA servers if the AI were a bit smarter. MA said this event is gonna be from 5-21 december. Thats why I am suggesting this so MA can fix this ASAP. So we all can have a lag free event.. Or at least a smarter AI. :rolleyes:

And the lagg is not my fault. I got a 6000+ AMD Dual Core X2, 2 GB RAM, 8800 GTX custom overclocked. 30mb/s broadband. And I live in sweden just a few miles from MA. Soit aint graphics or connection. It is on MA servers.

When they do event like this not just around where lots of big spawns lagg but everywhere on calypso! :mad:
For example at Hades C last night it was madness. You died instantly. After 3 tries to revive.. You finally revive and then you die instantly again of the 100+ mobs that were at revival.
Was almost impossible to get out of hades C.. Till Ma had to reboot the servers so the spawn could be reset..

And also there is absolutly no need to have 50+ legionaire's 50+ eviscators.. 100+ Droka generations? And about 300+ ppl at the same time at the same place.
The server cant handle it.... MA. What pisses me off the most is that.. at every event like this, its the same thing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GARMLO4Yd78

Post your thoughts on this. I dont think I am the only one experiencing this...

Last edited:
Smarter AI would be a bonus, but Faster servers would be even better. Some games can handle many enemies onscreen, and Gamebryo (the current game engine) should be able to support them...

lol that video just turn me off.

I'm sure it will be a better AI when the CE2 arrives

CryEngine 2.0:
AI System: Enables team based AI and AI behaviors defined by scripts. Ability to create custom enemies and behaviors without touching the C++ code.

so...wait patiently please:)

Back