Suggestion: Fix the loot window

Deemer

Prowler
Very often when I hit a good multiplication .. for example at 12:54... it follows at 12: 57..12: 59.
From this time frame, I notice in the game that many people are just waiting for these moments to kill a few mobs for the pool.
I don't see the point if i play for a global of 20 ped why my chances and value are the same with a player who kills 10 mobs per hour while I kill 200. This is the same in mining and crafting. And what we see from the global tab and EL are that some players trying their "luck" exactly in these moments. You removed the delay of the loot which was 2 hours, but the system has not changed much and there are still many annoying players who take advantage of this, please fix it.
In my opinion, it is much more logical for this time window of 7 minutes to be opened personally for those who have a standing of kills or ped spend on this mob, than to be just a time window that is currently. I'm not talking about a private pool, just the window itself. So my suggestion is to change this system in the new version of the game.

Back