well, i see let say 3 category of ppl in this game, mainly
1. the crying ones, no matter what MA, event organizers, charts, profs, whatever the fk it is in front of them... there's always a tear on they cheek,
2. there's those ppl who enjoy the game as it is, here for a joyful time, and never having time to pay attention to dummies', polite said, cause time is limited and precious and gaming must be fun afterall ( and it is with all the ups and downs, and MA is trying/ making an effort to provide events and content to create opportunities for fun)
3. ppl who mind their business, do what they have to do, an shut the fk up, making remarks here and there ... and sadly less and less info about the game, because... well bored of morons who always cry like those at 1's point
let's math a bit cause i like math, is always true and precise
- everyone can have a vendor weapon even if is a limited time because those redulite are not that far from any mid lvl player who is determined to make them, in that time frame that it is now, vacations, family or holidays, if u put an effort u make it with an avg dps
- based on that the timeframe for an redulite brings all most the same amount in tokens for the period of time someone want's to complete these missions
- beside redulite is survival, and defense, where u can pull a bit more,
- also u can add depends on each and everyone's time what u can squeeze out from these events
.....................all in all in a year and a half a mid player, determined with patience and perseverance is able to have @120k mtokens...... easy and steady
but the pain is just starting now.. with the purpose... cause
- if u want to make profit u need to compete those who are better at what they do ( and some of them are pretty fking good at organizing they fking free time and whatever to be the first in this..... and wtf so? is that a problem?
- second.. some players ( few actually ) have quit they jobs to make this a basis for they revenue.... why dont we cut them in half just because some ppl want to have what they have... well they make sacrifices that me... and whoever else is whining is not going to do... so mind me but fk off is unfair from me to ask to have the same results as those who put an extra effort...
there's a way for everyone, if there's any1 who want the vendor pulls for himself he needs to stop shooting broods/drones or whatever mob is in this universe and make up his mind... what the actual fuck wants?
vendor stuffs are for personal use or for sell, time spend makes that difference, stop whining guys
my 2 pecs