Question: For discreet applicants only: to report in, or not?

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
Once you place the homing device on the sensor, you get this message to report to mr brooks. When I look at the wiki, there is no real difference between the two storylines, other than that it has an added chapter when reporting in.

Are there any other differences following from this choice?

Once you place the homing device on the sensor, you get this message to report to mr brooks. When I look at the wiki, there is no real difference between the two storylines, other than that it has an added chapter when reporting in.

Are there any other differences following from this choice?

The skill reward you get from the mission tree depends on your choice.

Yes, absolutely! For the love of God, go talk to Mr. Lyndon and don't make the same mistake I made!

Mr. Lyndon's mission gives Evade and Mr. Book's mission gives Explosive Weaponry Technology. So talk to Mr Lyndon damnit!

Yes, absolutely! For the love of God, go talk to Mr. Lyndon and don't make the same mistake I made!

Mr. Lyndon's mission gives Evade and Mr. Book's mission gives Explosive Weaponry Technology. So talk to Mr Lyndon damnit!

Okay, that was quite convincing :)

As RobBuona said. I made the same mistake :)

But I sure did not ^^' I red the wiki properly & went for evade :yup:.
The problem is that the "For discreet applicants only" mission page doesn't mention anything about the rewards received at the end; it only mentions the fact that the missions themselves will be different. You have to actually look at pages for the last two parts of each mission to see the different rewards, even though you really chose your reward when you choose whether to talk to Mr. Lyndon or Mr. Book. It's easy for someone who is unfamiliar with this mission not to think to look at the pages for the last two steps, not realizing the rewards will be different. I didn't even know about the Explosive Weaponry reward at the time.

You have to actually look at pages for the last two parts of each mission to see the different rewards, to look at the pages for the last two steps, not realizing the rewards will be different.
And this is how I avoided the mistake :girl:.

I guess I was lucky, as I wanted evade, tried to figured out which end gave what before making a choice.
This is was probably the first mission to give you a double outcome, with more soon following.

Back