Forbidden!?!

zajebani

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Dj_Mrcina zajebani Turke
Why is it forbidden to talk about the bad things in PE?If somebody wants to show his support case let him do it!I thought the times of KGB are gonne.

There's a line between "telling bad things" and whining. And repeating everything thats bad in PE over and over in new threads is uneccesary and tiering. :wise:

Yep. Be constructive in youre critisism and you'll see you get a lot further with youre case.

----EDITED----

Last edited:
Devilmaster said:
Many say they allow crtitisism but in the end threads n posts get locked n deleted so none see the flaws. All critisism about PE to me is a way of trying to improve the game by informing the masses. 10000 knows of the problem but only 10 say something= whining(example).

I don't mind the heat just bring it.:dunce:

I totally agree!Critics can only improve the game,and if you find everything great what happens,it will become something that nobody will play.I agree that there are some critics that dont make sense,but if there are more people with the same opinion,there must be a point somewhere.

I fear another eual-discussion... You can talk shit about pe, just do it constructive, no whining, and no damaging rumours.

zajebani said:
I totally agree!Critics can only improve the game,and if you find everything great what happens,it will become something that nobody will play.I agree that there are some critics that dont make sense,but if there are more people with the same opinion,there must be a point somewhere.

Many that critic this game are trying to gain money without understanding the basics and therefore they get frustrated. It doesn't help to scream in forums about that.
Example is f.ex ppl who hunt in full high decaying armor with high decaying weapons and without skills.

If ppl wanna critice this game, they should do it in a constructive way.
As f.ex, "I think that this bug soon needs to be fixed because of ...."

Not like this: "Loot sux and PE is a scam. I know how to play games because I p0wn all n00bs in other games and gain millions of gold in other online games in a few months."

/Kjetil :cool:

zajebani said:
but if there are more people with the same opinion,there must be a point somewhere.

dependes on the opinion. could be a silly one or a reasonable one.

Kjetil said:

Not like this: "Loot sux and PE is a scam. I know how to play games because I p0wn all n00bs in other games and gain millions of gold in other online games in a few months."

Yep, dont think I've seen a thread locket on EF that's in line with the first example. However threads of the second type is more numerous, and just asks for locking/deleting.

This message should be the end of this discussion,because at the end ill be called a whiner :D

PS(something constructive):There shouldnt be so large gaps between tps on amathera:p

DarkAngel said:
Yep, dont think I've seen a thread locket on EF that's in line with the first example. However threads of the second type is more numerous, and just asks for locking/deleting.

I agree, I've only seen duplicate threads locked, and support cases being posted that have already been covered in detail.

TBH I've hardly seen any moderation on EF I feel is unjust :)

zajebani said:
This message should be the end of this discussion,because at the end ill be called a whiner :D

PS(something constructive):There shouldnt be so large gaps between tps on amathera:p

With the current mob-spawn, I kinda agree, it's damn hard to travel from one tp to the next without a guide if you are new. But think about it, when you finally get them, you'll be proud as hell

Exactly....its a GIANT unexplored and uncolonized newly discovered continent....you want paths and turrets the whole way ? with bunny rabbits and daisys?

Be gratefull that the empire has been kind enough to supply with TPs at all ffs!

Kalashi said:
Exactly....its a GIANT unexplored and uncolonized newly discovered continent....you want paths and turrets the whole way ? with bunny rabbits and daisys?

Be gratefull that the empire has been kind enough to supply with TPs at all ffs!

Good points.
+rep

heh... no idea what this thread is about but yeah I agree Amethera is fkn HUGE.... TP collecting can be a pain in the ass sometimes ;)

But yep... like I and others have said... Amethera is massive and when you *do* finally get 'em it feels great :D

Shadow-Ale said:
With the current mob-spawn, I kinda agree, it's damn hard to travel from one tp to the next without a guide if you are new. But think about it, when you finally get them, you'll be proud as hell

im not sure, (ofcourse not) but i think that a reason is why amethera hasnt got much tp's is that OR animal taming will come in to fill the gaps
OR vehicles come in.

either one its gonna be, or very cheap mindforce to allow more wormhole traveling.

I have all tps,on the north are servers ofline,just have to see what is far-far east ;)

I love Amathera,had my first uber there!

Kjetil said:

rep. amen.

To Topic

I agree and understand that Critism is a Important Part in a Heathy Discussion! If no one made some Critics at all nothing will change. Critism is a Important Part of giving Feedback because MindArk dont have Mindreaders and need this Kind of Backup sometimes. But there is a Huge Difference what Critism are Helpfull and what just Attention Grabbing or Harmfull Wannabe Critism from People who dont Like PE for any Reason.

I understand the EF Rules as such that you can make Critism when you want but you have to do it in a Constructive non Insulting Way and it shouldnt sound as Whining at all.

A good Critism shall Discribe your Problem , why you think it need Improvement and supply some Background Informations. You can also Make Suggestions how you think it could Improve as long they can realized. Nobody
will Take a Suggestion Serious like : I Hate Hiryuus a Lot they too hard to kill. I want flying Saucers to Pwn them all !!!ONEONE

A Critism shall Invite to a Discussion about the Topic. You should Open for Arguments from People with Different Opinions about your Problem and every Posting should made in a Nice and Calm , Constructive Way. If you not sure what the other Meant ask him , repeat his Arguments and ask if you understand him right.

I would leave this Forums or Entropia when i feelt they would Supress any Negative Speech about them. Even the new Rules of Conduct can not Forbidd you to say something Negative in a Official Forum about PE when its a proven Fact. Just false bad Rumors with the Intention to Damage PE are disallowed and thats very ok for me.

Shadow-Ale said:
totally agree, right now im stuck at some LG area full of trox. :(

Fiona Simmons said:
To Topic

I agree and understand that Critism is a Important Part in a Heathy Discussion! If no one made some Critics at all nothing will change. Critism is a Important Part of giving Feedback because MindArk dont have Mindreaders and need this Kind of Backup sometimes. But there is a Huge Difference what Critism are Helpfull and what just Attention Grabbing or Harmfull Wannabe Critism from People who dont Like PE for any Reason.

I understand the EF Rules as such that you can make Critism when you want but you have to do it in a Constructive non Insulting Way and it shouldnt sound as Whining at all.

A good Critism shall Discribe your Problem , why you think it need Improvement and supply some Background Informations. You can also Make Suggestions how you think it could Improve as long they can realized. Nobody
will Take a Suggestion Serious like : I Hate Hiryuus a Lot they too hard to kill. I want flying Saucers to Pwn them all !!!ONEONE

A Critism shall Invite to a Discussion about the Topic. You should Open for Arguments from People with Different Opinions about your Problem and every Posting should made in a Nice and Calm , Constructive Way. If you not sure what the other Meant ask him , repeat his Arguments and ask if you understand him right.

I would leave this Forums or Entropia when i feelt they would Supress any Negative Speech about them. Even the new Rules of Conduct can not Forbidd you to say something Negative in a Official Forum about PE when its a proven Fact. Just false bad Rumors with the Intention to Damage PE are disallowed and thats very ok for me.

Rep added for that one. THis possibly one of the best posts I have seen in here for ages. Fiona has got it all spot on, everyone should be made to sign to say that they have read this post and understand it.

Signing it in blood would be cool :)

----EDITED----

Last edited:
Devilmaster said:
Hehe lets add a twist. If a complaint was to be post what forum would be the correct? :eek: :laugh:

I think you are missing the point. A constructive complaint is allowed and constructive conversation insues. Where you post it, would of course, depend upon the topic.

Clear?

DD
:evilking:

Devil Doll said:
I think you are missing the point. A constructive complaint is allowed and constructive conversation insues. Where you post it, would of course, depend upon the topic.

Clear?

DD
:evilking:
Sounds good to me as long as everyone get a chance of making a statement. :)
Edit: rep me all you like it's not like i would stop speaking couse of it. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back