Forum Arcade - Comments

Xantonia

Stalker
Society
Rabbids
Xantonia "Xany" Belle
Ok I finally found the forum arcade (what a mistake - I'll never get any work done now!).:tongue2:

I've played a few and at one time even had the highest score. What I can't seem to do though is add a comment. I see others have added comments. When and how do you do this when submitting your score? Is it a pop up that perhaps I'm blocking?

Many thanks for any answers.
Xany

I'm gonna check out this forum arcade soon, I will post my thoughts on it when I do.

I too am wondering how to add acomment in the high scores table :scratch2:

By the way, 711, really like the private messages sent to users when their high score has been beaten - great way to get some competition going :monkey:

Just a few quick things to say about the arcade....It's awesome :)

But there are a few bugs.....

1) You can no longer post a comment when you submit a score.
2) The Gyroball game doesnt go past the first level. For some reason, after you beat the first level, the ball automatically gets stuck in some kind of glitch.
3) There was one other one but now I forgot :scratch2:

Oh well, I still love the arcade. :yay:

sry for bumping old thread but...

you can add a comment but not instantly. browse the highscore list again and you might notice some sort of symbol besides your entry. click that and you cann add a comment...

(or similar, some time gone since i played last)

sry for bumping old thread but...

you can add a comment but not instantly. browse the highscore list again and you might notice some sort of symbol besides your entry. click that and you cann add a comment...

(or similar, some time gone since i played last)

No problem :)

It seems the comment thing has been fixed and we can now add them :) thanks for posting anyway.

Back