Foul bones dont drop anymore?

Fixion

Mature
Society
Dutch Elite Squad
Fixion
I'm hunting Fouls very often, but the last 2 days I dont loot any foulbone :confused:

Bug or foulloot update?

I'm hunting Fouls very often, but the last 2 days I dont loot any foulbone :confused:

Bug or foulloot update?

Neither. I looted a few foul bones last week up on FOMA.

I hunted a bunch today for the mission, got 0 bones. Never happened before.

maybe lowered droprate due to them being too cheap MUwise?

I hunted a bunch of foul last two days...zero foul bones looted....seems MA is tweaking loots again.

They may have had a sudden increase in being hunted since the suction cup dropped and has a sales thread going.

More hunted may mean fewer drops given out of the bones. Could also be that MA turned the DNA part drop off for a while until that suction cup part sells. Then loads of DNA parts may start to drop after.:eek:

They still drop..try Eos or Z's Little farm(small spawn have to search there though).But.. yes I looted some :D:yup:

Treasure island killed 248 (Foul mission) notasinglefoulbonewaslootedthathunt.jpg

Something fishy is amiss Loot was more arse than usual if possible. No loot like foul loot (except merp :laugh:)

Out of curiosity I did the full "500 fouls" mission today at Eos (didn't touch them for months after finishing the "100"). Loot was ok, plenty of muscle oil, but not a single bone :dunno:

Back