Buying: FOUND

Status
Please reply by conversation.

theawsomechick

Guardian
Society
Classified
the awsome chick
Found all i needed already. special thanks to princess of hell for selling me most of the mats I needed

Last edited:
I am really curious about this too. The biggest issue for me is the nanites and the musca. I have managed to find a good amount of bismuth from mining the Khorum Coast but I will probably have to buy the rest of the ingredients.

I am really curious about this too. The biggest issue for me is the nanites and the musca. I have managed to find a good amount of bismuth from mining the Khorum Coast but I will probably have to buy the rest of the ingredients.
Drakill sells full sets of all the upgrade Armors in his shops that are located at the Amethera HQ. Forget the exact shop location but I'm sure you can find it with a little research, or hit him up. Thats how I bought mine.

Thanks to a very nice person I was able to buy a bunch on bulk. Only need Adj and Mod nanties now. :bump:

Put some imp and mod nanites at Ark AH, if u are interested
thanks for the heads up. I have been stalking out auction daily yes. I have all the 14 Imp ones. Just need Adj and Mod ones but the ones listed on auction seems a bit overpriced for my liking. Anyway I still need like 1400 bismute to collect so not exactly in a hurry to overpay for nanites yet

got all the nanties i need. now all is left to collect some bismuth. can travel to ark to pick it up via trade.

Last edited:
weekend bump. about 1.1k still needed :bump:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back