Fruits

Apeliotes

Mature
Apeliotes Wind Doss
I'm totally new to the fruit gathering/selling business, and I was hoping I could get a few pointers. Like where are the places you like to go? What's the average price of fruit? And I have many more questions. Every bit of information helps. Thanks.

Apeliotes said:
I'm totally new to the fruit gathering/selling business, and I was hoping I could get a few pointers. Like where are the places you like to go? What's the average price of fruit? And I have many more questions. Every bit of information helps. Thanks.

Hi,

Since I can't play at the moment, have some fruit wisdom:

You find it when you are walking or stationary .For this reason, miners often have a stack of fruit rotting away in storage :rolleyes:

When you do, there tends to be more spawning around it. So, walk around that spot for a while and have a look.

As for location. It spawns anywhere, but I have heard more is found on CND and the 'red bit' of TI - to the SouthWest of TI castle. This may be true, maybe not. I once found 441 fruit in one go, so fruit HoFs are possible, but more usually I guess 10 - 30 pieces at a time.

It sells for around 1.5 - 3 pec / fruit, depending on the amount and of course, the buyer and seller. Be happy with 2 pec, especially if you have 1k of the stuff...makes it worthwhile selling - like sweat.

Happy gathering ;)

Last edited:
I have found anything betweeen 10 - 400 at a time, about 100 is regular, usually when I'm shooting something and staying more or less in same spot for a sec. If I walk away a bit they disappear, and back, they appear again. If I wait too long, or wander too far, they are gone.

Kinda strange feeling though stop picking berries while I'm fighting with some roaring monster. :rolleyes: But I don't have the patience to really search for them, for the consistent method would be walking slowly around.

Back