Full set ghoul male

CortunWrath

Alpha
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
Jay VeNgeNcE Spitzel
Just wondering what the value is on this set these days and if there is even any interest from potential buyers.
All pieces are minimum tier 1.x, some might be in the tier 2 range. Last value I had on this set was around +4k but that was some months ago.

So no help from the community on the value of this armor? Would love any input I can get.

I've been looking into this set from time to time. With the scarcity of sales, take the latest prices for untiered parts, add the actual tier values (cost incl. mu) and round it up with a little bonus for the complete set. You'll arrive at a number most recent sellers' asking prices are seriously out of sync with. Not sure what to do with that, either as buyer or seller.

i remember buying a crafted Ghoul set from Auktuma like 10-12 years ago, i payed 800 ped for it..
was a good protection armour but the decay was a bit on the heavy side. (like a improved ghost)

Price: no clue as im checking on a few items of my own..

I've been looking into this set from time to time. With the scarcity of sales, take the latest prices for untiered parts, add the actual tier values (cost incl. mu) and round it up with a little bonus for the complete set. You'll arrive at a number most recent sellers' asking prices are seriously out of sync with. Not sure what to do with that, either as buyer or seller.

Auction prices for parts on rare sets don't always reflect true prices. Because people know it's almost impossible to piece together a set they don't bother to keep an eye out for pieces, and even if they see one they don't see the point in buying it.

I've sold a couple of sets of phantom over the past year for +1.8 to +2k with no tiers. That puts untiered ghoul at around +3k to +3.5k i guess. But if you're selling you have to ask +4k so the buyer can haggle you down (I hate haggling but everyone wants to pay less than you ask for an item so you have to ask more than u want :rolleyes:)

Reactions: San
Back