Future Miner Looking for a Mentor/Soc

Soniczap

Young
Society
Freelancer
Sonic Soniczap Zapp
Hi Everyone!

I'm brand new to Planet Calypso and looking forward to meeting some people and carving out my niche here. :)

I'd be interested in joining a mature Soc that I can be an active member in; I'm just not sure what is available as I haven't met too many people in game yet.

I'm interested in, and a have a basic knowledge of Mining, but that is pretty much all I know so far. I suppose a mentor would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks for your help! :D

-SonicZap-

Hey guys,

Does anyone know if this is the best area to post this? If there is just a lack of interest, I can understand. I just want to be sure I gave it a good try.

Thank you!
-Soniczap-

welcome

Hi there, send me a PM when your online and location your at and I can introduce you to our Soc:yay:

Oh great, thank you! I'll be on later tonight around 20:00EST.

I'll look forward to meeting you :D

Im on right now and under the tree in Port Atlantis. I'm not sure how to send you a PM without you being on my friends list though.

Cya soon!

Im on right now and under the tree in Port Atlantis. I'm not sure how to send you a PM without you being on my friends list though.

Cya soon!

He meant to send a PM on this forum.
-> Click on his profile -> Send private messsage.

Exact location can be found by pressing "p" in Entropia Universe. :wise:

You may already know this, but just trying to help! ;)

He meant to send a PM on this forum.
-> Click on his profile -> Send private messsage.

Exact location can be found by pressing "p" in Entropia Universe. :wise:

You may already know this, but just trying to help! ;)

Haha! No, I didn't know that so thank you for taking pity on a poor Noob. xD

i am going to come find you :)

I don't know if i should be worried about that or not :laugh:

I'll be on again tonight at 20:00EST, talking to whoever will talk back, under the tree at Port Atlantis. :D

Back