Future Noob 2008

Nihilist

Elite
Society
Cult of the Skull
Dave Nihilist Quantison
So I just started out after hearing about the new bank system implemented.
And hearing scores of stories of people making real life money. I started by sweating. Got myself 4k of Vibrant Sweat. Nobody on the streets seemed interested anymore but I was told I could get up to 5 Ped for 1k. I took the 4k of sweat to a Big Shiny bank building and sure enough they gave me 20Ped for my sweat but i have to pay it back.. I got myself an opalo a bunch of ammo.

After less than an hour I am completely out of ammo. I'm going to end up defaulting on my loan and I got no loots!

The Bank is now sending nasty letters that they will no longer do business with me unless I pay back the loan right away.

Well I decide I better Sweat twice as much as try to sell it so that i can pay back the loan.

8k sweat later. I try to sell.. But nobody will buy sweat anymore as it has been deemed illegal to buy sweat from anyone but authorized bank sweat resellers at .6. due to the large amounts of sweat the banks are now holding.. and the banks will longer loan me money as i've defaulted my last loan!

what the hell have I gotten myself into?

well at least I didn't get scammed out of my 4k of sweat!... stupid bank..

logs off and never returns.

Last edited:
Back