Gamer Chick/Anime Girl & Free Project-Entropia PC Game

Had no idea it had come out on cd, DD you dont half dig up a lot of intresting stuff.

Shall have to buy this at some point very good song

Ouch $23.84 shipping to the UK think ill have to wait until i get payed thanks for the great find DD :girl:

jena said:
Ouch $23.84 shipping to the UK think ill have to wait until i get payed thanks for the great find DD :girl:

But with the exchange rate, thats like 2 pounds or something !

The Mighty said:
But with the exchange rate, thats like 2 pounds or something !

No its £13.60 and my credit card is almost maxed again :laugh:

Devil Doll said:
I must have been under a rock. I never knew it came out on CD. Does anyone own this?

Gamer Chick/Anime Girl CD

DD
:evilking:

Yep... I actually have 2 of them. Got them at E3... One is opened (the one i used to install PE) and the other is still in the wrapper. SHALL I START THE BIDDING??

hehe... Thats the one that has the quest on it to get free pioneer armor.

EDIT: As a matter of fact "DJ Hound Dog" (gamer chick song) was the one that talked me into playing the game. Marco was on hand but didnt do much talking. And if i remember correctly as was asked in another post... Yep he is pretty tall! :)

Suicide

Suicide said:
hehe... Thats the one that has the quest on it to get free pioneer armor.

I seem to remember anyone could do that quest. You just had to talk to the right NPC ;) Pioneer Harness right?

DD

Devil Doll said:
I seem to remember anyone could do that quest. You just had to talk to the right NPC ;) Pioneer Harness right?

DD

It was a full set. It started in Billys and worked its way to Zeus. Dunno if everyone could do it. I heard earlier (like 3 months ago) in this forum it was only for the users of the CD. I could be wrong tho. Never tried it without the CD.

Suicide

Ooo...I'll have to buy that. Thanks DD! :) Not a big fan of the Anime Girl song, but I LOVE Gamer Chic. :D Maybe if I play it enough, I'll pique the interest of some people out here in Ohio to play the game. :laugh:

I didn't know that either. Interesting, I wonder if it made it into the top 40 anywhere. Hadn't heard the anime girl one but yeh its not as good. Bit generic and dull with nothing really going for it.

On an entirely different subject though I see we have an american FireFly fan in this thread! :eek:

Wistrel said:
On an entirely different subject though I see we have an american FireFly fan in this thread! :eek:

'Fan' is saying it lightly. :laugh: I'm over-the-top in love with the show. I got to see a viewing of the movie and am just waiting for the actual release in the theaters. :D I have yet to buy the box set yet though. Gotta wait till the funds are available.

Suicide said:
Yep... I actually have 2 of them. Got them at E3... One is opened (the one i used to install PE) and the other is still in the wrapper. SHALL I START THE BIDDING??

Suicide

My girl is a gamer chick. I really love her soooo.....:dance:

Can somebody arrange me a legal copy? :D

Ona said:
'Fan' is saying it lightly. :laugh: I'm over-the-top in love with the show. I got to see a viewing of the movie and am just waiting for the actual release in the theaters. :D I have yet to buy the box set yet though. Gotta wait till the funds are available.

Off topic:
Jikes! I am not the only one? I am not american but a fan just the same. I hope Serenity will be popular so that they actually might consider completing the TV show. But I don't think this discussion belongs in this thread. :)

everyone already has the gamer chick song.... thats all i'm gonna say.

ScorpionLance said:
everyone already has the gamer chick song.... thats all i'm gonna say.

yup but its a pain in the ass getting it played in PE universe

Hehe, you can find the music file in the sounds directory of Project-Entropia ;)

Default dir. : C:\Program Files\MindArk\Project Entropia\Data\sounds\286772.mp3

Mooze said:
Hehe, you can find the music file in the sounds directory of Project-Entropia ;)

Default dir. : C:\Program Files\MindArk\Project Entropia\Data\sounds\286772.mp3

thx! i was already searching, from 50k and down.... :D

still some nice sounds tho

oh: on pe-player.com you can download the "clip"

its cool

yes as above all mp3 also all sounds and effects available as wav.s in the Mindark Folder.

As for FireFly :) very cool, heres waiting on serenity

Dont hate me for this..but gamer chick package isnt worth 23usd.I hate techno so I woudlnt even pay 1usd

Knuckles said:
Dont hate me for this..but gamer chick package isnt worth 23usd.I hate techno so I woudlnt even pay 1usd

Yeah, and like Mooze said, Both songs are already in the mindark directory. If you are a total PE head that collects things, then maybe you would want the CD. Other than that there is nothing on the CD you dont already have. Except the CD is like VU 6.0 i think. Hehe.

Suicide

Skyrider said:
Yep :) Got one from Lars at E3.

Of course they are promoting their US MA spokesperson NeverDie :whip:

Back