Gametime.info?

SlyReaper

Old
Society
Team Progression
SlyReaper
How long does it take them to send a code after you send them money? I've been waiting 2 hours now.

I've used them in the past with mixed results. Most time it was 2 to four hours. One time it took two days. GL.

They are usually good, between 2 and 6 hours when ive used them in the past.

Once it took 3 days :rolleyes:

OK I just need to compose my soul in patience. But I really want to start playing with all the new toys I can buy with my money :(

Not to be mean but in case you havent noticed gametime.info have an Search Engine up and is apperently selling the domain so i dont belive you will get your money either in real world or virutal, sorry :(

DarknessX said:
Not to be mean but in case you havent noticed gametime.info have an Search Engine up and is apperently selling the domain so i dont belive you will get your money either in real world or virutal, sorry :(

I think you typed the wrong link =P

I had this too i was like WTF but it has to be EXACTLY http://www.game-time.info/

else you get to some fake site...

anyway whenever i use GTI, I use wire transfer and that takes 4 days to a week :eek:

If it was your 1st order they call you via phone 1st to verify.

Or they send you an email stating that they couldn't reach you and you have to call them. Didn't have a missed call on my cellphone btw. ;-)

But I got a nice guy on the phone, I didn't understand all he was saying but some time later I got an email with a code in it which worked, so all is well :)

McCormick said:
If it was your 1st order they call you via phone 1st to verify.

They call to any country?

BTW, my money lost in the mail.. been a week now, no news from GTI :mad:

If you gave the right phone number they should call you, yes.

I too am still waiting for my ped certificate to come in my e-mail, deposited monday evening through wire-transfer and today( friday ) have yet to receive a mail.

I used them only once before this, and waited 6 days then ( deposited friday, got it next week on thursday ). They never called me on my phone, so I guess they don't call everyone. ( I'm from Belgium btw )

A mail has been send regarding my deposit, haven't gotten anything back yet. Hopefully I'll receive my certificate later this night ...

gti frackers

I wired 1000 ped to gti 2.12.2005 and after few days...nothing...
So i sended letter which they responded:

To: <timux@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Your Game-Time.info Order - query
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:01:44 +0100
>Hello,
>depends on your bank.
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "" ><timux@hotmail.com>
>To: <service@game-time.info>
>Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 3:32 AM
>Subject: RE: Your Game-Time.info Order - query
>
>
>>How long does it take until you recieve my payment, i paid on last >>thursday ?
>>
>>location: Finland

Hmm "depends on your bank" have to remember that when im broke and isp is about to cut some wires.. Anyways.. I thought that if given some time, they would recieve my peds eventually.. :tongue2:
After 6 days waiting (from my last letter) i decided to write another one (in case that they dont know any other buttons than reply).

Q: (i cut to the point) Hi, Wheres my PeDz?
A:Nothing recieved yet <-- Their exact words not even hi or hello in it :(

Before sending 2nd letter i checked (twice) that i hadnt any typos on that payment, and contacted bank incase they had screwd something up.. They hadnt!

Hmm well.. lets wait..
At this point it has been 1 month since wireing, so im writing 3rd letter to fuc... GTI :D

I dont have that on my inbox anymore, but it went something like this:

Q:Have you recieved my payment yet? Have waited for some time.. ? So can you double.. wait triple check it?

---no response since-- (still waiting)

Ok that went well,.. so another letter ?

GL with waiting.. :(

I received my PED Certificate code today, it seems they had some troubles with the bank.
The code didn't work though :confused: :mad:
Hopefully support can help me now ... ( there is a support code in the mail )

EDIT : After trying several times again, it finally accepted my PED Certificate code, I don't understand why though ...

Last edited:
I'm interested to hear if it worked out alright for Timux and SlyReaper.

I'm gonna deposit again next week I think (if I don't HoF before monday :tongue2: ) and GTI was good last time, but if they're having problems I might reconsider.

Anyone else has used them lately?

Weird, I deposited about 15 times over GTI and never had problems.

It just takes up to a week till you get the certificate.
But I only do bank transfers (wire the money).

Does anyone know howlong it usually takes to wire money from one EU country to another? I'm in Holland and GTI is in Germany. I used their IBAN and SWIFT codes.

EyeContact said:
Does anyone know howlong it usually takes to wire money from one EU country to another? I'm in Holland and GTI is in Germany. I used their IBAN and SWIFT codes.

I'm not sure about state to state in Europe. But wire transfers from the US to most European states happens as soon as the transfer is cleared through the Federal Reserve, and whatever the equivalent is of the state recieving it. Usually 24 hours from here to there, so probably the same from state to state there.

my best result was the same day of transfer and getting my PED code.

i am from germany and have the same bank in germany.

Normaly it will takes 1-2 days, till i recive my PED-Code.

When i enter the code to PE it will be on my account in time. Never wait more than 10minutes.

Hope you do not have to wait a long time.

have fun ::)

Im from germany, never got problems with GTI.

I have used the gti for all my deposits so far. I use the wire transfer and it usually takes 5 working days to get the payment. So if I do one on monday before the banks close, I will have it on thursday if I´m lucky, but on friday at the latest. That time has nothing to do with gti, but banktransfer to another EU country always takes a couple of days. (I live in Finland)
I have never had any problems with them, quite the opposite. One time I received the code late night on friday and I had some problems with it. I thought: "DOh! I have to spend the weekend without peds, noone has customer service on weekends" Well, the answer to my problem came in one hour with a message that they have 24h service :silly2:
Anyways, I´m very happy with them and all I can do is recommend the service to anyone.

I just received an email with the certificate in it. So indeed it takes about 4 days for a banktransfer within the EU.
Hmmmm stuck at work for the next 7 hours :(

Nearly every bank states : 3-5 business days.

yeah, I can live with 3-5 days.

It can be annoying, but atleast you can think carefully about what to do with the peds and not waste them immediately ;-)

Anyway, if you want instant peds I think CC is the only way.

the only thing I dont get is how do you get your peds?
you get a certificate with a number?
where do you need to type something to get it on your PED-card?
If the game wasnt so expensive to play I would have deposited some already :)

your peds are linked to a code, its a pretty long code so you can't randomly guess someones ped certificate

you type the number in the transaction window inside PE, select deposit by certificate, enter the code and the amount of peds.
When the code is entered correct the amount will be added to your balance (ped card)

thanks for the info :)
sounds nice :D

it normally takes me 5 mins (fasest) 10 hours (slowest) to get my codes

it was kinda kool i always get the code quickly, i go to pe website under transfer copy and paste my code into there and bam its done, saves a lot of time doing on website then in game using the bank thing.

Back