'generations'

Psychopathic

Guardian
Banned
Society
DFG
Divide D. Impera
He never thought himself above anyone, yet everyone thought him above them. His modesty was a part of his perfection, for no perfect man is without modesty. A warrior born out of blood and combat, but no man dreaded such things more than him, for he had lost too many of his people to the fire; never to return. He missed them.

However much he dreaded the constant warfare against the nature of the planets his people had colonized, he was a man on a mission and would stop at nothing until he'd found what he had sought for all these years. He first heard the story told by his father, who'd heard the story from his father, Jacob Heinz. When earth collapsed and forced the human race to seek peace elsewhere, a small colony consisting of a few thousand people followed Jacob Heinz as brotherhood and the union of humans were shattered. It is true that Jacob Heinz cared little for the people who depended on him, and all the more for the manpower they provided in his seeking for a long lost cause, but his son, and the son that his son would bring, did not lack such basic humanity as empathy and love, but the next-coming generations could not turn from the reality that the seeking must continue in order to preserve the human race.

The grandson of Jacob Heinz was now the leader of his people; all descendants from earthlings who'd left their shattered world following the speeches of a madman. The grandson, however, was no madman. He was a caring, loving and a highly-skilled combatant who'd protect anyone of his people with his own life if given the opportunity, and had many scares after risking his life doing so. Unlike his grandfather he didn't keep his search in hiding, but had told the people of the item which could bring them peace and settlement, however, he had realized the importance in keeping it a secret from other colonies. Many years had gone by and the human race did no longer struggle with warfare among their own, although they no longer considered themselves to be each others equals, they were allied in many ways; contributing to a growing, vitally important economy. However, the grandson of Jacob Heinz knew very well that if he shared what he sought with the other colonies around space, conflicts were inevitable. He dreamed of a union without warfare, but would not risk the lives of his people in doing so. He had responsibilities and the people depended on him. Nationalism prevailed and the security of his own people must come first-hand.

He now sat in his tent hearing the cries from his people. A sergeant walked in. 'They are ready for you, Sir.'
'Thank you, Robert. I'll be out in a minute,' Alexander Heinz replied with his infamous smile.
'Of course, Sir, take the time you need.' Newly-made sergeant Robert Dachin walked out from the tent leaving his superior and his leader in solitude. Scarcely two minutes had past when Alexander Heinz entered the stage and the roaring cheer from a thousand voices increased. He smiled towards them, as he had always smiled; he smiled with the smile which would be on his lips on the very last moment in his life.

He looked down at the people from the stage, still smiling. 'My dear family, friends, and all of you whom I love; I stand here humbled before you not as a leader, but as an equal. I stand here as a brother, a father and as a son. I stand here as one of you who's suffered the pains of nature and hunger; the loss of loving bounds and dearest friends. I stand here and I speak to you that hope remains - we have not struggled in vain. Newly possessed information has come to me, which will lead us to what we for generations has sought after, and which will bring us everlasting peace and happiness.'

Last edited:
I have for a while now wanted to write something EU-based, however, as I do not know much about the lore (nor have I cared to learn since almost all entropians dislike the lack of a story-base in the game) I took some liberties. If this is inconsistent with the EU-lore I beg of you to think of my story as something that takes place in the near future. I'd gladly accept criticism, though.

May the gods be with you!

no critisim here :)
nicely wrote!

no critisim here :)
nicely wrote!
Thank you, friend. Unfortunately I feel that I lack somewhat in creating a scene for the reader to picture. It's more easy, and more fun, creating dialogue, but one cannot write a dialogue which lasts forever.

Reasonable story. Youve got some writing talent.

Here's the background for Planet Calypso. It might help you create some of that common scene that a player might use to maintain interest in your story.

http://www.planetcalypso.com/planet-calypso/the-story-of-calypso/index.xml

What a horrible story! Who wrote that? No fantasy at all! Shame on MA! Shame on them! I find it more suitable to my purpose if Earth no longer is habitable, like in EVE. Greed, yes - that's in our nature, but ... No. I think I'll compromise.

What a horrible story! Who wrote that? No fantasy at all! Shame on MA! Shame on them! I find it more suitable to my purpose if Earth no longer is habitable, like in EVE. Greed, yes - that's in our nature, but ... No. I think I'll compromise.

Well, did you get to the robots and their invasions yet? Yeah the premise is pretty basic but it encompasses alot of folks here who are playing for very money minded reasons. Lore going alongside player motivations can sometimes be helpful.

At any rate, there are some key events throughout that little section of the webpage worth noting and referencing, even if you dont appeal directly to greed. ;)

Thank you, friend. Unfortunately I feel that I lack somewhat in creating a scene for the reader to picture. It's more easy, and more fun, creating dialogue, but one cannot write a dialogue which lasts forever.

I dont know of any dialog that is endless,but I do know a song that never ends! :eyecrazy:

This is the song that never ends,it goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was and they'll continue singing it forever just because.... back to the start... repeat... :eyecrazy::mad::eyecrazy:

Alexander Heinz stepped down from the stage and shook as many hands as he could. They all wanted to touch him. They all loved him. Not for his promises of peace as much as the happiness he already had given them and continued to give them - he gave them something to fight for and a reason to be. They would, indeed, die for him and the cause he fought for, for it was also their cause.

Robert Dachim looked at him from a few feet away. In another world one might have called the sergeant a body-guard, but not in this one - there was no need for such unless an international meeting with other colonies took place. Robert recalled when he was six and played in the mud with Mr. Heinz's son, Alex, and their best friend John. He remembered the beast lurking in the bushes; it was dark. They weren't allowed to be out in the wild at night, and least of all alone, but they were. This planet carried no name, or at least not a man among can remember it. The beasts on this planet were so powerful that the separation between nature and magic scarcely was possible.

The beast attacked before any of them reacted, and John was ripped to pieces; blood painted the vegetation and body-parts flew threw the air as the beast shook his head ripping the kid apart. Robert and Alex had run as fast as they could with the beast not caring about them. When they had reached the camp-ground it had taken several hours before anyone made any sense of what they were saying. Delivering the news of John's death had been the toughest moment of their life, but so many more would die, and so many more times would they hold parents, children, sisters, brothers. It never got easy.

But they fought for a cause, and the people knew that the sacrifices they gave were a necessity. If they could only find what they were looking for they could settle down and no more face ugly death. It's worth it, Robert thought as he looked at his always-smiling leader, we do what we do because we have to.

It was a while ago I wrote this now. I still like it, though! :D

Back