News: Genesis Visual Update

I'm sorry but the new blocky style armors look like they were made for Minecraft. The old styles were more organic and looked more modern. I guess it's a matter of taste but I find it an odd step backwards.

so i guess we r getting ue5 in like years since we do visual update... though any update is good... atm people only do hunting... mining for pyrite and barely any crafting... to my eyes thats more important...could add armatrix mf chips and ton of other stuff we dont get for years... buff chips and more options on crafted items...

the game just dont log anymore, the window for logging is just not showing, anyone have this problem ? entropia.exe just dont want to start? someone have this problem?

Last edited:
I hate to hear so many are disappointed with the new armor look, and I can't imagine MA changing it based on feedback. Guess it's time to play in first person more?

Guess it's time to play in first person more?
Unfortunately the armor looks very low res in first person mode at least for my eon. I would also like to be able to toggle off on the visor glowing, since I have tattoo that showed before now it's blocked by the glowy eyes. Imo should be able to turn off all glowing lights from the armor since it's also a downside for pvp and people that don't like it should not be forced to sell their armor and hunt naked.

It say 'entropia.exe is already running' when i push launch. Never hapend this . The program seems it works in the task manager, but i cant see it or use it. Anyone know why ?

It say 'entropia.exe is already running' when i push launch. Never hapend this . The program seems it works in the task manager, but i cant see it or use it. Anyone know why ?
Have you tried to re install the game?

Unfortunately the armor looks very low res in first person mode at least for my eon. I would also like to be able to toggle off on the visor glowing, since I have tattoo that showed before now it's blocked by the glowy eyes. Imo should be able to turn off all glowing lights from the armor since it's also a downside for pvp and people that don't like it should not be forced to sell their armor and hunt naked.
good points, sorry to hear of the conflicts. I found it not as bad as I thought, with the helmet what I don't like.

FIX THE GOD DAMN HP BAR :D
ATLEAST SHOW TOTAL HP SOMEWHERE PLEASE THANK YOU XXX

I really hope on next visual change someone will cut head part of form ugly Elder speed suit from dsec-9. Head looks so terrible no matter what else you wear.
There are 2 different masks you can wear that cover the face portion of the elder suit.
One is the TWEN mask I think was a freebie , and the other is the 2023 christmas mask.

You recently removed decay from clothing to encourage more people to use it and therefore improve crafting sales. Then you mess with textures and a (I hope unintended) side effect is to mess up some clothing textures.
Many players have worked long and hard and not inexpensively to make their outfits. Wrecking them is not a way to make them want to even try again let alone waste money on something that can be destroyed for no reason. Currently most if not all textures that had a crystalline shimmer, have not only lost the shimmer but it has been replaced with a blocky badly laid crazy paving texture with an even worse paint job, or reduced to aa child's first attempt at tie/dye. For instance Cyrene crystal textures
Changing armour colours without consultation has worsened this problem as the coats and other items worn with it now don't match and enhance they just look wrong.
When considering a redesign of any existing personal items ie amour and clothes, please stop thinking in isolation. If you want a new armour design have one, if you want to redesign the looks of some older armours maybe consult players, or at the very least make it an optional 'upgrade' with maybe a slight tweak to stats. Or maybe a small mission to get mats to change to new design. Win win. Player gets their preference and you get more ped spent

The new landscape deserves praise. The aesthetics are there, no matter what they say about the plants, but they have really become beautiful. The colors and textures of the soil, paths and roads are very pleasing to the eye. The only thing I didn’t find was a swamp with sand, like in the last picture below on the right. (y)

I'm confused about armor tiers they listed. What's the difference between tier 1, 2, 3? Will armor tiering up change the appearance?

I'm confused about armor tiers they listed. What's the difference between tier 1, 2, 3? Will armor tiering up change the appearance?
No just means shit armor, decent armor, uber armor.

Last edited:
The armor glow effect is showing in your preview but missing in game.

As mentioned in the announcement:
We have organized the graphical appearance of a series of armors that use the same model into 3 Tiers. Tier 1 is the Basic model, Tier 2 is the Adjusted upgrade, and Tier 3 is Improved, Modified, Augmented, etc. Second Golden Age (SGA) and other special edition-related upgrades are included in the Tier 2 category.

As mentioned in the announcement:
I`m still confused, sorry but maybe it could be better to show us pictures of all these armors with name and tiers before and after.
Armors are now so similar to each other to me that I don`t recognize if I`m wearing a Viking or a Vigilante Adjusted anymore.

@Ludvig|MindArk @My|MindArk

Moved to

Last edited:

Back