Getting to Ancient Greece

safara

Mutated
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Angel Spike Sunny
Next Island Noob here :)

How does one get to Ancient Greece?

I have had a look at the wiki and that I need to talk to Samuel etc - to get some time crystals and so on, and that there is a cave called Orpheus.

I have done some running about, and have doe the Papoo mission, and not Samuel just chats about the sand under his feet.....

It does seem that the wiki is way out of date when it comes to Next Isalnd stuff.

Anyone fancy giving a noob a shove in the right direction?

I'm not able to give you any waypoints but if you go to Orpheus Cave TP you no longer need the time crystals to access AG. Once you use the TP at Orpheus you will be able to click the drop down in the upper right and see the AG map. It is much like the Ark Underground map that it only lets you access one TP from the surface. Hope that helps some. Perhaps someone else has the WPs for the NI and AG teleports for you.

Yes, you no longer need crystals. If you haven't found the cave on NI yet it is almost part of the waterfall low down. From there you can go to any tp on AG and back there when returning to NI. The restriction is always needing to go through the cave on NI - the cave on AG is no longer special in that regard.

Yep, unfortunately time crystals don't do any damn thing in game any more, so they are more useless than filters... unless Mindark or the PP changes that soon and makes them worthwhile to craft. Completely silly that the blueprints for them drop from the sky like rain when you craft.

Cheers all - shall have another look for the TP this evening :)

I had gone there and found the gypsy caravan etc at the top of the waterfall, and went in a cave near the top of the waterfall, but nothing in there. Shall have a look further down the waterfall.

Its behind the waterfall at the bottom

Back