ghost shoes

Dante aka Ghost

Provider
Society
Vice President Of ENN
Dante Ghost Mitchel
any one still make ghost shoes? i never see them. and its th elast piece i need for a full set.

OR even better does someone have ghost shoes somewhere that would be willing to part with them for a fair price????

Last edited:
any one still make ghost shoes? i never see them. and its th elast piece i need for a full set.

OR even better does someone have ghost shoes somewhere that would be willing to part with them for a fair price????

Personally I wouldn't worry, I use ghost on a regular basis and just use Zombie L footguards - very similar stats, last forever and relatively cheap :)

Others using Gremlin - but no electric/cold iirc

If the full set is your goal - ignore my post and GL with your search :)

... use Zombie L footguards - very similar stats, last forever and relatively cheap :)

i agree :yup:

i use zombie too... ghost foot are rare and expensive, i dont think its woth it.

Saw them a few times at Auk & Buzz's shops...however they linger between +200-350.

Agree Zombie is the closest match which i also use on my ghost.

GL on your search.

Zombie is great lasts a looong time.

I also decided to try Kobold (foot guards)as I had in storage and they work good too. Does not protect against all of the same dmg as ghost but as I hunt mainly impact mobs they seem to work fine. I think thye have 13 impact and ghost has 19. Sure its a big % difference but even in ghost if i get a big crit hit its usually way more than I can survive anyway. I am actualy thinking of using Kobold more to save on decay. Plus the price on ghost seems to be out of control espically since its crafted and seems to be a never ending supply (except the footies ofc). Paladin seem to be a good alternative too. Rascal would be nice but just too low TT to use on long hunts (i think).

ahhh.. the footguards....:rolleyes:

Back