Suggestion: Give buffs to high level texture skins

Should high level texture skins/colors gain some advantage in the form of buffs?

• Yes

• No

• Slightly Agree - have issues with buffs, maybe only just requiring minor tweaks

• Slightly Disagree

• Neutral - Have other opinions

Results are only viewable after voting.

SnowingMoon

Guardian
Rebecca Snow Taylor
I think while we have to appreciate that the game has changed in a way people now have accessible to other forms of texture/color to express themselves e.g. tiarak as a black replacement, dark lysterium, praetorium, arabesque among the easy accessible options with low skill req, a lot of those high lvl skins and expensive textures are kind of useless as there are better vibrant textures to replace them, like who would spend hundreds and thousands of ped for black colored item when tiarak so easily available?

so my suggestion are buffs, not necessary hunting/mining buffs. It can come in the form of some new skill, maybe called impression. For example, if i wear an expensive texture/color clothing to do feffoid daily, the npc was so impressed with me that he gave me 1 extra daily token upon completion.

Not sure what I think except that the required levels for mainly Caly textures could use some rebalancing. I don’t see Summer and others ever getting to level 100+ texturing ever under the current system.

That said, I will admit that some of the higher level Caly textures seem kind of meh in comparison, but since things getting retextured with the new engine, it could be their looks get a significant update.

It works in World of Tanks. I put a camoflauge on and viola it actually adds to my ability to remain invisible for a microsecond longer.

Summer did my sicarius outfit!! I want it to buff to me a repulsive effect, like Ascarius O'Crazio has in RL.

Back