Give me a hand with corn hunting - suggestion for setup!

Axel Foley Head

Guardian
Society
Guess Who
Axel Foley Head
Hey there guys!

I'm thinking of grinding corns for some time and wondering if you could help me out with a good setup!

Will be killing mid lvl ones west of Fort Zeus, old-dominant(?) and looking for a good weapon of choice for shooting them!

What do you suggest as a efficient and pretty eco weapon? Rather be BLP rifle but I don't mind really..

Armor none or adj pixie depending on how fast I will be killing them

Thanks in advance :)

Cheers, Foley :king:

Hl6+a105.

Insanely eco set up. The Hl6 are cheap still :)

Not blp though sorry =(.

BLP id say t5(L) + beast.

Or ASi 20 Dessert + beast. (I sell the desserts, but am out of stock, will be back in stock later tonight).

Hope this helps ;)

I've killed some, adjusted pixie + 2A or 3A and Isis CB13 (L) due to null markup (101% or so).

I've killed some, adjusted pixie + 2A or 3A and Isis CB13 (L) due to null markup (101% or so).

Will try CB13 and see how it works out, thanks :D :cool:

Hl6+a105.

Insanely eco set up. The Hl6 are cheap still :)

Not blp though sorry =(.

BLP id say t5(L) + beast.

Or ASi 20 Dessert + beast. (I sell the desserts, but am out of stock, will be back in stock later tonight).

Hope this helps ;)

Those setups are really nice BUT aren't they a little bit overkill for mid lvl corns?
Thanks anyway mate :D

If you wanna play with mindforce a little get a First Gen IV,V,VI chip and you can drop them before they get to you. Used a IV for youngs-mats and a VI for old to Doms and loved it. GL

-Bemo-

If you wanna play with mindforce a little get a First Gen IV,V,VI chip and you can drop them before they get to you. Used a IV for youngs-mats and a VI for old to Doms and loved it. GL

-Bemo-

Got a First gen III atm but won't be doing young's, for now. But if I could get my hands on a bigger size soooo, why not? :cowboy:

hey i'm finishing trox atm so looting alot of cb13 on weekly/daiæy bacis! you can have them for tt if you want!

I used for the majority of time p5a/kross 400 with a105 amp. Logged 13464 killed with 93.34%.

Fairly quick to kill and low fap/armour decay.

adj pixie and opalo SGA+a101+maxed ball fap

I used.h400+a104 and a finisher gun. Ended the mission with a tt profit :)

Cause of repair bills on armor/fap probably.

hey i'm finishing trox atm so looting alot of cb13 on weekly/daiæy bacis! you can have them for tt if you want!

Thanks, will add you from register when i get home ;)

I used for the majority of time p5a/kross 400 with a105 amp. Logged 13464 killed with 93.34%.

Fairly quick to kill and low fap/armour decay.

Thanks for suggestion, will try it out :)

adj pixie and opalo SGA+a101+maxed ball fap

Thanks styrm, really eco setup but will probably use something bigger for corns :cool:

I used.h400+a104 and a finisher gun. Ended the mission with a tt profit :)

Cheers Kuantrz, used this setup for many mobs ;) will give it a shot at the corns also :smoke:

Back